miners wanted if anyone is interested

• Thread starter eolsunder1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
E

eolsunder1

I was thinking next weekend we could have a fun miner/elemental hunt. Gather up a ton of miners with gargoyle picks and mine up a ton of ore/elementals to play with. Have some backup fighters ready to take down the elementals.

Find a nice enclosed area surrounded by mountains and go to town. So if you have a store of a zillion gargoyle picks about and feel like seeing how many elementals we can grab up at a time, just yell and maybe next saturday or sunday we can go elementalfest.

G

I think this sounds like fun, how about in ish where paragons spawn just to make things interesting.

I have a girl in my guild who has uncanny luck digging elementals, including the black rock variety. She dug up 2 shadow with one swing the other day and I didn't think that was possible, wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't been sitting there watching her do it. She would be perfect for this.

G

Sounds like fun ... I just got a warrior of mine a fire beetle and started working up mining in the hopes of someday making him a paragon elemental hunter.

G

Why does that happen to us? Anytime we go somewhere in a big group, we all crash and can't log back in. That's very frustrating, but I don't see us crashing it this time.

Do you have an idea for a date or time EOL?

E

eolsunder1

I work long hours all week so thinking of saturday afternoon/evening, or even sunday. Yea I was thinking illshnar also due to getting paragon elementals, much more fun.

So if you have any spots you like give a yell. Try and get them without spawn of course (or light spawn thats easy to take care of). need plenty of room depending on how many miners show up, a group can mine out a area pretty quick.

So, if anyone has any preferences either Sat or Sunday just yell. It doesn't matter to me I just can't do it during the weekdays during springtime.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
<font color="#666666"> *pushes Amroth out in front of her* </font>

<font color="purple">He'll go
just needs a bit o' proddin', that's all... and he cares not what day or time, don't let him fool you, he's got nothing to do elsewhere </font>

G

I like the mushroom cave mainly because if I get in trouble with a paragon ele I can zip out of the cave regroup and head back in

G

That is a nice place ... I've started going there with my miner/warrior for a pick or two a night. Finally got my first paragon tonight - a verite. Alas, I was in a heavy-traffic area and just as I was getting confident that I could handle it, a great big dragon wandering past stopped and crushed it in two blows.