• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Miner Obituaries

L

Lilac Crypt

They've been picking back up again lately. What, is it the holidays that bring scripters out? Found two Heartwood scripters in three days, one lockpicking/carto scripter with a HUGELY overweight box on the front steps of a five day old house.. and at least three new miner scripts working Fire Island.

It's like there are no GMs at all.

Happy Killadays.

M

Mystic_Of_Cats

Now now, don't bash people with heavy boxes on their front steps. I have one on mine and do not script, so not everyone who has one is a scripter. Some of us are just being efficient.

baxcir

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Some of us are just being efficient.

[/ QUOTE ]

Others of us are just lazy.

I'm still working Smith and Tinker, so the low-end stuff gets smelted often. Anything with a chance of failure has been building up in the box for at least a year!

5% Luck

Ive meet this slim shady in a "bad" way on more then one occation. LOL good job killing my miner! Way to Go D--K

L

Lilac Crypt

This guy managed to accumulate 400k stones in less than a week.. a bit of a difference from just being lazy.

AND, once he got found and killed a few times, he took down the house, and somehow managed to magically move all his possessions in mere hours.

Plus, he was sitting in it working cartography, lockpicking and something else for eight hours at a time. He just thought he had a Fel house where no one was paying attention and he could script everything all the time.

Turns out he was wrong.

K

Karyn XX

That reminds me of the one I found on Sonoma. I kept parking a BRE outside her house and he would kill her with his area attack. That was too funny.

I haven't seen her in a long time. I know she isn't hiding in the house anymore or the BRE would reveal her.

Those poor scripters. We just keep picking on them.

L

Lilac Crypt

Pfft. That ain't my evil side, that's my sense of fairness. My evil side bagballs scripters.. wait, that's fairness too.

My evil side has a thief that steals from scripters.. nope - also fairness.

Hrm.

I am NOT gonna take up eating kittens, so there!

J

Jhym

But they're DELICIOUS!!!!

I mean, with shallots, white wine, and a little ginger.

So I've heard.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Z

zOoMaN - BC

I used to have many many many photos. However, thanks to Windows Vista and my dead hard drive, I lost them all. I am slowly replenishing my collection.

G

Have the miners been getting a break because of the Holidays? I haven't seen any updates to the obits lately. It is nice to know that we have citizens willing to donate their time to protecting the mountains from ravage.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I used to have many many many photos. However, thanks to Windows Vista and my dead hard drive, I lost them all. I am slowly replenishing my collection.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mhahahahaha

That got you at long last :)

Windows Vista *chill goes down rwrj88 back*

Z

zOoMaN - BC

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Mhahahahaha

That got you at long last :)

Windows Vista *chill goes down rwrj88 back*

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, the holiday season kept me busy. You are lucky that my hard drive failed and I lost all my pictures of dead miners. I had a bunch of you.

K

Karyn XX

Zooman,
That one guy I pointed out to you got himself dead.

I haven't seen him since, the weasel.
Maybe he is searching for a better script.

If I spot him again, I'll share that info.

He has an alt that is scripting in Nujelm, Fel at the bank. Scripted masturbation?

I

imported_Sarphus

As long as you don't kill people who are clearly not scripting (responding to you), that's fine with me.

Killing miners that are actually miners is kinda low, but I'm not going to tell you how to play your game. So I guess I'm trying to say that I think killing legit miners is lame, but you're entitled to do that too as far as I'm concerned

A

Ariel2

<blockquote><hr>

As long as you don't kill people who are clearly not scripting (responding to you), that's fine with me.

Killing miners that are actually miners is kinda low, but I'm not going to tell you how to play your game. So I guess I'm trying to say that I think killing legit miners is lame, but you're entitled to do that too as far as I'm concerned

[/ QUOTE ]

na not lame at all really. You want the double resources but not the risk it dont work that way

G

Dont worry about all them dead miners in the Pics. They are dead for a reason and its that simple. For these people, there is risk for double the resource. That's why they are dead. The Smart miners will never be killed by Slim or any other red or Noto Blues. I say Let them keep killing them because it keeps the smart ones safe!!!

S

Stone Rat

Whoa,

Slim is back? Hmm.....I thought he left long ago. Funny, I've been gone a while myself, and am getting back.

Slim isn't on my shard, but he's fun and, though I'm not into role playing I kind of "Get It". He's doing it in his own way.

I can live with loosing a handfull of ingots to Slim. It beats the heck out of getting raided while trying to solo a Rat Spawn.

Smart Miners, Dumb Miners who can say. The real miner killer is EA, not some Red Fonted Goon with a Doctor Pepper Fettish. WB, Slim, good to see you. I'ts almost a shame you're not on my shard. I doubt my miner could take you....but then again maybe he could

Z

zOoMaN - BC

<blockquote><hr>

Red Fonted Goon with a Doctor Pepper Fettish

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, if you only knew.

Y

Yooden

I have been following the adventures of Slim Shady on this forum for a while now.
I am a miner ... and a fan.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Question Slim. Dont any of the Miners on your shard wear 70 resist suits with 100% Lrc? Or 70 resist suits with HP Reg with a SC 30ssi 40 dic bow that you can para shot someone with?

Not even a trapped box or extra potions on them?

Or a pet ball to summon something to keep you occupide?

I havnt died on my miner in over a year here on Chesapeake. Also I never take my miner out unless im ready to pvp. Only skill she has is mining and all the combat skills I change out with soulstones?

Dont any of you miners over there have Kick butt armor and fighting skills?

Yenji Yasagari

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Along with being a miner-murderer, Slim Shady PvPs. I know this because I used to hang with him quite often *although I'd own you at your own template right now :p slim* I actively hunt miners on my new shard of ATL, and here, nope, no fighting skills. Just 3 angry LNR members everytime I kill a scripter.

Z

zOoMaN - BC

March 24th, 2008

I've been on vacation, give me some slack.