• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mike B makes it into the Guild Wars 2 Press Beta this weekend!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
News from Mike B with Gamebreaker TV made a video on youtube about making it into GW2 Press beta.

Our staff here at Guild Wars 2 Stratics gives a huge congratulations to Mike B and we envy you!!!!

Glad you made it bro!

[youtube]3qe2lSUMArY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

S

Scarsdale Punk

I'm glad he made it in, he seemed to be a little skeptical about Guild Wars 2. I look forward to hearing what his experience was like.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He is pretty good at givin gobjective reviews. There is a game that he is all about then he even got really critical about it. I forget what Guildcast episode that was in.

S

Scarsdale Punk

That's good. I'm kind of tired of hearing people fawn all over Arenanet. I mean I'm excited for the game to be everything we want it to be. But there seem to be a lot of people unwilling to accept any form of constructive criticism.