• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Might Xfer A Character ( How Is The PvP? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all and everyone. You might see this same post on the other Westcoast shard forums. I have a few questions at hand.

1. How active is the PvP ?

2. What is primetime ?

3. What is the faction balance like ?

Thanks !!! I hope I'll be seeing you guys on the field!!!!! :yell:

V

Velandra

read the PvP thread..

pretty much it's all about hating on Kyrite on Sonoma these days.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're interested in Sonoma I'd suggest both reading the PvP thread and make a character just to take a peak at the stuff going on in fel so you can get an idea first-hand.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you both for the replies. As far as the PvP Threads go , I don't really pay too much attention because all it is really is smack talking. I just want to know general/minimal information on the shard's overall PvP / Faction basis.

R

Ruffles

Thank you both for the replies. As far as the PvP Threads go , I don't really pay too much attention because all it is really is smack talking. I just want to know general/minimal information on the shard's overall PvP / Faction basis.
COP, SCAM, R6OS, and III are the larger PVP guilds

COP (Min), SCAM (SL), R6OS (CoM) primarily are the factions that have some oomph.

I can't tell you how they compare with other PvP shards, but among ourselves we do just fine. Most the time it can be quite a bit of fun. It seems that most active at the Yew gate is from around 7pm-11pm pac time. Though quite frequently the battles go to the spawn dungeons as well.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
COP, SCAM, R6OS, and III are the larger PVP guilds

COP (Min), SCAM (SL), R6OS (CoM) primarily are the factions that have some oomph.

I can't tell you how they compare with other PvP shards, but among ourselves we do just fine. Most the time it can be quite a bit of fun. It seems that most active at the Yew gate is from around 7pm-11pm pac time. Though quite frequently the battles go to the spawn dungeons as well.
Great input!! Much appreciated. Yeah I heard about COP being a big zerg. Hell I'm used to zergs by now , each shard has its own giant zerg(s). If I do xfer hopefully I will find a smaller but elite team of players to run with. Hope to see you on the field bud! :thumbsup:

T

TrustMeInc

Great input!! Much appreciated. Yeah I heard about COP being a big zerg. Hell I'm used to zergs by now , each shard has its own giant zerg(s). If I do xfer hopefully I will find a smaller but elite team of players to run with. Hope to see you on the field bud! :thumbsup:
SCAM is always recruiting or kissing butt so you would be a shoe-in!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SCAM is always recruiting or kissing butt so you would be a shoe-in!
ROFL..Ignore TMI, he is just an angry young man with no skills....really... no... skills... at all. :loser:

SCAM is the small premier PvP guild on the shard. They do not recruit at all but if you befriend some of the members, you may have a chance of getting in, especially if you are a known high level PvPer on any of the many shards they play. It is expected for you to duel their members to show you actually do know how to PvP on their level. It is not easy. They are a pretty rough and tumble group but very good and lots of fun. SL faction

Other then that, there is COP. Maybe one or 2 decent PvPers, the rest just ATM machines...alot of ATM machines. Mostly nice folks, it seems. Minax faction

Then there is the R6whatever guild, better known as COP II. Again, just a couple PvPers of any note at all..the rest are ATMs. A screamers guild. They do not play well together. COM faction

The fights are fun, until COP and COP II head into their respective houses. It takes an act of God and a very large crowbar to get them to come out.The above mentioned prime times are correct, although fights sometimes go well past midnight PST.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL..Ignore TMI, he is just an angry young man with no skills....really... no... skills... at all. :loser:

SCAM is the small premier PvP guild on the shard. They do not recruit at all but if you befriend some of the members, you may have a chance of getting in, especially if you are a known high level PvPer on any of the many shards they play. It is expected for you to duel their members to show you actually do know how to PvP on their level. It is not easy. They are a pretty rough and tumble group but very good and lots of fun. SL faction

Other then that, there is COP. Maybe one or 2 decent PvPers, the rest just ATM machines...alot of ATM machines. Mostly nice folks, it seems. Minax faction

Then there is the R6whatever guild, better known as COP II. Again, just a couple PvPers of any note at all..the rest are ATMs. A screamers guild. They do not play well together. COM faction

The fights are fun, until COP and COP II head into their respective houses. It takes an act of God and a very large crowbar to get them to come out.The above mentioned prime times are correct, although fights sometimes go well past midnight PST.
Sounds good !! Hahaha I like your talk.. "ATM machines" bahahaha.
Well , with this information given so far.. Sonoma seems like a decent shard. I'm going to make a new character to scope out the gate and various hot spot locations.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's from TMI/ Cryrite Harry..you know we have to make "allowances" for anything he says or does.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruffles did you forgot the 2 men scam (me on my spawner and goldberg, our 3rd guy came in after I redlined coon) raid on your 5 men coon? You even had to switch to your stealth (doh) tamer with a super dragon. Remember it happened 2 days ago? Or you can just lie and say it never happened, we are all used to it.

That dsp raid happened well after midnight PST.

It's ok if you dont want to admit we are a much more capable (premier) and relatively small guild. But the fact is we are about the only thing on Sonoma capable of taking on the Zerg and actually put up a good fight.

It's no doubt that COP is the zerg of Sonoma, and smaller ferocious guild like Scam is usually refered as an elite or premier guild on most other shards. (it's ok if you think COP is the l33t, good for you).

This is what happen when COPs were minding their own business and see a few scams coming their way...

M

Madchild

im sorry but the small "leet" guild died and their members are all over the place now.

i hated WAKA and respected waka in the same breath .

they had team work and skill as a team .

im sorry but to say scam has skill and team work is false

and i do not see that lvl of team work right now .

forget abt guild size for the moment and step back we are all the same we all have those who live pvp and those who pvp as a hobby and those lookin at learning ...

and if they say im not right then eff em juss look at the guild rosters R6 and scam tried it and it lasted a few days before they guilded the wrong people for the job ..

and i love cop i am cop ill stay cop but to be honest right now our lvl of team work depends on whos on and the time of day cuz just face it some people just work better together then others .

id love to see new meat on the feild i suggest you get to know some people find your play style and make your self a good 5 to 10 man team .
Sonoma has the skill we are just scattered right now ...

read it agree and hate me later for speaking the truth ..

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahahahaa
I mean.. hahahaha wakas were leet? hahahaha

btw they all quit/got ran out of sonoma right after their death strike archers/nerve strike mages gimp were nerfed.

I am not too suprisied, you are a cop afterall. But at least you dont blindly follow the rumor from some from your own guild...

unlike some in your guild...

COP R.U.L.E.S.!!!

H

harrypotted III

im sorry but the small "leet" guild died and their members are all over the place now.

i hated WAKA and respected waka in the same breath .

they had team work and skill as a team .

forget abt guild size for the moment and step back we are all the same we all have those who live pvp and those who pvp as a hobby and those lookin at learning ...

and if they say im not right then eff em juss look at the guild rosters R6 and scam tried it and it lasted a few days before they guilded the wrong people for the job ..

and i love cop i am cop ill stay cop but to be honest right now our lvl of team work depends on whos on and the time of day cuz just face it some people just work better together then others .

id love to see new meat on the feild i suggest you get to know some people find your play style and make your self a good 5 to 10 man team .
Sonoma has the skill we are just scattered right now ...

read it agree and hate me later for speaking the truth ..
What do you know about pvp let alone teamwork? You are one of the worst players I've ever seen and are apart of a guild with horrible teamwork. Your in no position to comment on SCAMS teamwork.

M

Madchild

didnt say i knew why and didnt say i knew when they fell .

as for scam's team work ive seen better and yeah i am in the position to talk about it i was and am the one getting killed by it since im so baaad at pvp .

and if waka wasnt leet or at least damn good at what they did that doesnt say much for scam and even less for R6 .<---- when the guild leader bolts at the first sign of trouble

and anyway i still think it would be nice to see what this guy can pull together if he wanted possible give us some nice 4 guild 2+ hour battles .

T

Trinsauce

Hahahahaa
I mean.. hahahaha wakas were leet? hahahaha

btw they all quit/got ran out of sonoma right after their death strike archers/nerve strike mages gimp were nerfed.

I am not too suprisied, you are a cop afterall. But at least you dont blindly follow the rumor from some from your own guild...

unlike some in your guild...

COP R.U.L.E.S.!!!
I'm sorry... it appears we have another kiddie who seems to have bumped his head...

anyone who's been in SCAM formerly known as MOO longer than u knows that Waka mopped the floor with SCAM... noone in ur guild could touch Trbo Timmy in a duel when he was actively dueling... Same with Kal and Monster... but that's beside the point...

juss another thread hijacked by some some bitter clown that tried time and time again to join Waka and got denied everytime...

good luck Kalvastenki... hope u find the shard best suited for what ur in search of.

H

harrypotted III

I'm sorry... it appears we have another kiddie who seems to have bumped his head...

anyone who's been in SCAM formerly known as MOO longer than u knows that Waka mopped the floor with SCAM... noone in ur guild could touch Trbo Timmy in a duel when he was actively dueling... Same with Kal and Monster... but that's beside the point...

juss another thread hijacked by some some bitter clown that tried time and time again to join Waka and got denied everytime...

good luck Kalvastenki... hope u find the shard best suited for what ur in search of.
your out of your mind. I wrecked all of them in duels and MOO washed you guys up. You needed that huge ****ing alliance to fight 8 of us and still lost :<. Still delusional after all these years trinity.

T

Trinsauce

your out of your mind. I wrecked all of them in duels and MOO washed you guys up. You needed that huge ****ing alliance to fight 8 of us and still lost :<. Still delusional after all these years trinity.

wow... that's funny cause I do believe everyone asked to get into the 3F/Waka alliance... even MOO... why is that???

face it MOO hung on our coat tails and that's all there is to it bro...

S

Skullcollector

If we don’t have teamwork and skill why do we win every fight when we have close to even numbers? We win fights that we are almost out numbered by double and even times where we are out numbered by triple (depending on how many tamers you use). In my opinion the only reason we do so well against always being out numbered is our teamwork. And again I was in cop for 5 years and NEVER have I seen the teamwork I see in scam.

Cops teamwork dies when kms dies thats why he is the first target. There is no one player in scam that if they die we will lose the fight becasue of his death like you guys and kms. To beat cop, cut the head off the snake (KMS) and the body dies(rest of cop)shortly after that...

S

Skullcollector

wow... that's funny cause I do believe everyone asked to get into the 3F/Waka alliance... even MOO... why is that???

face it MOO hung on our coat tails and that's all there is to it bro...
Quit living in the past!!!

We have this neat thing called "sonomas PVP Thread"...use it!

thelightwither

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think too much UO makes people delusional. The fact of the matter is PvP on Sonoma is pretty boring and under stimulating unless there is a good mix like SCAM, R6, COP, some random blues here and their (III), but honestly the majority of the time it's VERY dead, but this has been true about Sonoma for the longest time it will get really active for a bit then die down again for a long time. Also it's quiet obvious who the best guild on Sonoma is at the moment which would be SCAM followed by R6 (but it was said earlier their team work is atrocious and they are almost as easily scattered as COP) and then COP.

COP keeps insisting that they have the best team work, tactics, and generally better at PvP than anyone else on the shard. This is absolutely not true and anyone who doesn't get that is either high or the product of incest (it's most likely the latter for anyone on Sonoma)

Beatenu

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
R6 pwns everyone...they have at most on 6 to 8 ..and that is rare..and they go against 12 scam and 20 cop and make them look stupid...vote DOM for best leader...i can tell everyone just hates on him because he pwns...they say he runs...when he hits and runs and constantly moves around..and is very hard to bring down...stop crying kiddos get a better system...worm and the scam guild is pretty much trash...kyrtie and dom of r6 can beat any 2 players on this shard..or in the game ...so i mean its pathetic how much lies these kids spew our their mouths...Tmi in cop is good too...he smoked harry potted in a duel and harry will not pay up...so its r6 for u bud or nothing cuz the rest of the guilds are trash

Status
Not open for further replies.