• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Michael Dangerous is Goldberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
To Board Admin, Buyers & Sellers alike.

I got wind of the title above. For your own discerning judgement please.

I just wana say that, in Goldberg aka Trollberg as he's been known here before I arrived, he doesn't just screw me, but screws all of you.

He outbids me, I stop, and he doesn't honor deal. You lose precious time posting, monitoring, updating high bids, then lose the deal. WTF?

Perhaps you might want to put a rule in your Auctions that, if some impersonator doesn't honor trade, you will offer to next highest. For buyers, I will from now also leave message that I will honor my second highest bid for the sellers decision.

This way, we can all prevent fake accounts coming into boards, milk everybody, push prices sky high. Buyers lose. When smart buyers stop bidding, sellers lose. Can't close.

You read, you decide. Sorry Goldberg gona comment on my English again. I know it ain't too good, but I'm doing business well with my substandard language. But least I went to Ann Arbor :) go blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.