• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MIB story and destination

Frodo Baggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since the last small patch, MIB's now have a story to go with the location but the story has forced the text outside the box so you can't read the location on some and when you hit the tram or fel button the locations are appearing at Lord British's castle or other random locations at the equator
Not sure if this is js\ust a Pinco's thing or not

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Try setting your scale to 1.00 located under options
working fine under default UI
you can submit this bug to Pinco at Pinco's UI

Last edited:

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try setting your scale to 1.00 located under options
working fine under default UI
you can submit this bug to Pinco at Pinco's UI
I have the same problem, and my Scale is already at 1.0... and sadly the recent Pinco update doesn't seem to have entirely solved the plotting of the MiBs again either I'm afraid, despite Frodo's thread there listing it as Fixed; I'm waiting for permission to post on the Pinco forums, but under 5.6d this is what it still looks like for me...

Last edited:

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
try now, there was 3 more stories missing :p
I've just updated Pinco, and it's catching more, it found 2 of the 6 MiBs I couldn't complete... When solved correctly it deletes the flavour text to just show the plain co-ordinates? But you're still missing, or not picking up at least three texts I can identify...

One has some text in it that says "Davey Joness locker. An ye find this"; I've two of these and neither are found correctly.

"Could the message passed down in my family for generations be wrong?", I found this whilst doing fishing quests, the Y axis was correct but the X was the opposite.

"and, a fair wind" text also isn't being found.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also missing, the text including;

"rescue me before Sundays finals game"

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
try again :p
More have been fixed, thanks! There's still a problem with a few more; I've attached a screen shot for you to see... 5 of them are getting East and West mixed up and still plotting the X axis on the wrong location, and the other 3 aren't being plotted correctly at all still I'm afraid...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More have been fixed, thanks! There's still a problem with a few more; I've attached a screen shot for you to see... 5 of them are getting East and West mixed up and still plotting the X axis on the wrong location, and the other 3 aren't being plotted correctly at all still I'm afraid...

there was no fix for the random locations, just a fix for all this messages in order to avoid the 0,0 marker.... next patch will handle the locations.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you try now, the sos should works properly for good :D
I'll try and check them tonight... there's a serious problem though, in that the updated UI is now running incredibly slowly. Anything moving in the pack especially causes huge freezes; I've switched to default to confirm it only does this in the Pinco ...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll try and check them tonight... there's a serious problem though, in that the updated UI is now running incredibly slowly. Anything moving in the pack especially causes huge freezes; I've switched to default to confirm it only does this in the Pinco ...
try again :p