• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MIB/ASOS Artifacts for free

Herp!

Journeyman
We are giving away MIB artifacts. A friend and I have been doing heaps of MIBs after getting to 100 fishing(we had like 100m worth of MIBs just from the cash in the chests alone so we have to get through em).

If you need any of the "rares" from MIBs/Ancient SOS, we have copious amounts of most of them. PM or post here if you want any.

We will check the thread regularly as Fwoosh and on this account.

EDIT:
I realize Fabled Fishing Nets are included in this... I'd be willing to take 25k a piece for those or we can just go burn through em and kill Leviathan after Leviathan and Osiredon after Osiredon ourselves and just sell the crap uber cheap because we do not need any of it.

Have a nice day ;)

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I love doing MIBs!
Very generous offer I wish I had a fisher on Legends!

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I'll buy all the extra white nets you have to sell. I'd pay 1m each for as many as you have. If that's not enough let me know!

Herp!

Journeyman
I'll buy all the extra white nets you have to sell. I'd pay 1m each for as many as you have. If that's not enough let me know!
We are on it, apparently we forgot all the ASOS so we are gonna go fish up 59 of them now and I'll get back to you shortly ;)