• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Miasma

M

Meadow2

Hiya, Just wanted to ask if there is anything that cure or heals thru Mortal strike. I went (for the first time) to try and kill miasma. First i took my Greater dragon, didnt work. then i read of uoguide it was better to bring a cu Sidhe he did worst then the Greater dragon lol. So how do you heal?

S

Skullcollector

Hiya, Just wanted to ask if there is anything that cure or heals thru Mortal strike. I went (for the first time) to try and kill miasma. First i took my Greater dragon, didnt work. then i read of uoguide it was better to bring a cu Sidhe he did worst then the Greater dragon lol. So how do you heal?
If you have chiv you can use the remove curse spell, it will remove the mortal from your pet. The problem is Miasma spams it so it still may be tuff. Im sure some other tamers have ran into this problem and maybe one can help you more.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I put 55 chiv onto my tamer for that exact reason. Remove curse while figthing Miasmas. Thinking about putting LP on him as well. That way can pick them blasted chests and look for decent items. Save me from hainv to leave as often.

When I do hunt there though. I take greater drag and I stand back a bit. I Let miasma auto target dragon. If you stand behind dragon and dragon is closest target to miasma will not target you. Then I tell drag to follow me. Get it in right next to me. Heal it etc. Then when miasma dies. I just open up the corpse. Doing this way I never actually move farming the things...haha.

best to have greater dragon trained up decently well though.