• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Metalic Dye Tub and Halloween Cloth

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My eyes are not good enough to judge so thought I would ask here.

The cutup cloth you could get at Halloween doing Trick or Treat (when trickster changed your clothes, if u cut them up they stayed that odd color) and the new hues available from the metallic dye tub xmas reward seem the same to me.

Can anyone verify that they are the same? (Could free up some space if I can ditch all that odd colored cloth)

Thanks for looking and any assistance provided ;)

T

Tazar

Get some of each in your backpack and then use a tailoring tool with the option "Combine Cloth". If it combines into one stack - it is the same.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
All hues of the halloween cloth have been confirmed that they can be replicated by the new cloth metallic tub (check uhall been discussed alot there) so all that halloween cloth everyones been hoarding.. can be trashed.