• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Message to Pan Arcane...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(since I can't send pm reply)

i was playing on Pacific, no housing space what so ever, not even in Fel hardly... I didn't want to make a house in Fel, cause I was friended to my buddy's house in Fel when you had to hop through moongates (not fun), so when LA became public we switched...

it sucks both my time on Wow and Uo are out right now, don't have any cash atm, stuck playing Evony, Guitar Hero and the new Lego Indy (and stupid Facebook games - I should fire up some Counterstrike: CS - haven't played that in a while) ... lol

i never pvp'ed (i know i suck - pvp-ing in Wow though is a dif story) - i don't know ya very well, but welcome back! and ya, it prob took a min to get back into the swing of things... with imbuing out now, looks like pvp got a little more interesting! sounds like archery is still the way to go

just promise me to keep the LA boards insteresting! heheh...

-tomas

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pan is no longer allowed to post on stratics due to biased moderation.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I will not discuss moderation decisions in public I will say that this statement is untrue. Pan Arcane is at liberty to post provided he can manage to do so within the rules of conduct.

Status
Not open for further replies.