• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Message sent by falcon to Governor Durreah

Caine Family

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Governor Durreah, thank you for offering your assistance for the upcoming election in Cove.

My sister and I would like to meet with you to go over what we are asking you to do.

We are both available tomorrow evening and Friday evening. Please let me know what would be an acceptable time and place for us to meet.

Sincerely,

Melody Caine
The Covian Guard

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aedon watched from the deck of the Celtic Tide as the Kite flew towards the ship. Nemira often made the trip between Connemara and the Celtic Tide when Aedon was out to sea. On her return, she would bring provisions and some news of what was happening. Circling overhead a few times, the large bird spiraled down, and with the grace born of years tending to the ships master, landed on the railing, without causing the vessel to shift so much as an inch.

Smiling, Aedon walked over and stood before her. “well Nemira, what have you brought me today.”

Tilting her head aside, she extended her neck allowing Aedon to pluck the envelope she held in her beak. And then, sitting back a bit she made a sound of exasperation.

“It was waiting for you at Connemara my child. I hope it is not bad news.”

Opening the envelope, he removed the note and began to read.

Governor Durreah, thank you for offering your assistance for the upcoming election in Cove.

My sister and I would like to meet with you to go over what we are asking you to do.

We are both available tomorrow evening and Friday evening. Please let me know what would be an acceptable time and place for us to meet.

Sincerely,

Melody Caine
The Covian Guard

“Ah yes, I have been expecting this note Nemira. There is a family within the city of Cove seeking to hold an elections for a mayor. They are looking for someone to act as an overseer. I must respond to this right away; will you please take my reply to Cove?”

“I will do what you ask of me Aedon.” Nemira said with some measure of amusement in her voice.

Going below, Aedon pulled out some paper and a pen, then sitting at his desk, wrote a quick reply. Slipping it into an envelope, he addressed it to Melody Caine of the Covian Guard. Then walking back topside, he walked over to the railing and held it out to Nemira. Taking it within her beak she turned to leave.

“Nemira, please be sure it is only delivered to Melody Caine.” Aedon said.

Nodding once, the large swallow-tailed kite took to the skies,

Miss Caine,

I would be happy to meet with you on either the morrow, of Friday. Whichever is most convenient for you. I can either find my way to cove, or if you wish, I invite you to join me for a drink at the Knights Rest Tavern in the Glade of Aegis. Which is the first clearing south of the Yew Trammel gate. Shall we say about 8:45 pm by the eastern skies? If you wish to make other arrangements, send word to me and I will work to accommodate your needs.

Sincerely

Aedon Durreah

Governor of Yew

Guarding of Aegis and Yew

Knight of Yew retired.