• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mesanna's "Mask-Dying" Visit To Atlantic

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Now that her tour has started on other shards such as Baja and Chesepeake, I was wondering
when Mesanna will be stopping by Atlantic to dye Halloween masks. She said she was going to last week
but never showed up. Will we get some sort of notification this time so we won't miss out?
Any information would be greatly appreciated by many people.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From what people have been stating on Great Lakes, Chessy, and Baja, she just randomly makes a global announcement. I don't know if this is true or not, only time will tell. :/

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is she doing this and is it the large masks from the killer pumpkins?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Why is she doing this and is it the large masks from the killer pumpkins?
Yes the ones from the killer pumpkins. She was on Atlantic to introduce a new EM to us while they were spawning, someone in the crowd asked if she would dye his and more folks joined in asking. I guess it sounded like a good idea to her too.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Has she already dyed them? I was gone for a couple of hours..... or is Promathia just saying that?!?!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Gosh-digs thru junk in chests to dig them out again-hope its good timing when she comes to visit!