• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Close

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Offers seem to be quite low. Im okay with leaving a little meat on the bone and selling for reasonable price but not trying to give it away.

225m to who ever meets me in luna first. Ill be around all evening.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Offers seem to be quite low. Im okay with leaving a little meat on the bone and selling for reasonable price but not trying to give it away.

225m to who ever meets me in luna first. Ill be around all evening.
Well considering that one sold for 130m at rares fest and a few sold at auctions between 125m-175m you can't say that offers are low, sure you can get more to the right buyer but current high bid of 175m is a fair price

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys, as we are talking about this: Which of the lanterns are more sought after/more expensive? I had 3 x Drachenfels lanterns directly after they came out and sold them for 250-300m, these seemed to be a bit more interesting to some players. Which ones are the most expensive ones and which ones are less interesting/cheaper? Maybe a bit off topic (not exactly...), but helpful for readers, sellers and people interesting in purchasing them...

Thank you!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys, as we are talking about this: Which of the lanterns are more sought after/more expensive? I had 3 x Drachenfels lanterns directly after they came out and sold them for 250-300m, these seemed to be a bit more interesting to some players. Which ones are the most expensive ones and which ones are less interesting/cheaper? Maybe a bit off topic (not exactly...), but helpful for readers, sellers and people interesting in purchasing them...

Thank you!
since this selling thread has already seemed to be hi-jacked, ill answer.

In my experience the newer lanterns are mostly based off Color, and then if they are spell chanelling.
Then rarity comes into play. Like the red borborad lantern was originally around 250 to 300m, but theres over 100 of them so it eventually droped to 150-175. its probably back up now again.

The older lanterns, and especially the low-number lanterns that came after the 2tone hues (like the older drach mesanna lanterns) usually come down to rarity and go to lantern collectors, or someone who wants the item for a specific reason.

Also newer event lanterns will almost all drop in value significantly just because of the number of them (remember things like the wiki are inaccurate and only give the base number, not the true number since the drop change)

This particular lantern has a great color, and not super-high numbers. (the Atlantic lantern for comparison , theres 163 of, much higher than this one, but is also SC)

Average price for pacific is around 250m , with it sometimes pushing 300 (despite cheap ones at some raresfests and idoc loot auctions)

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
225m is more than fair starting point. I as well have seen them sell as high as 300m.
@Archnight - lol bro. I get trying to get a deal, but after an offer like that, your opinion pretty much is moot.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, Smoot! Nice lantern, Soulja!
Now I am shocked, two people, one of them a guildie, told me the Borb Lanterns go for 400-450m... I paid too much for mine... Typical...

Last edited: