• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

~Merry Christmas~

K

Katlene

To all friends and enemies of Oceania,
I wish you a very merry Christmas and hope that you have a great holiday season full of love and happiness or what ever you may desire. :heart:
For those that do not celebrate xmas, I still hope that you have a safe and happy time. :thumbup:
Take care and enjoy yourselves :D :beer:

Love Katlene

S

siyeng0

~*adds a Happy Hanukkah to the season's greetings for tomorrow evening*~

Safe and pleasant holidays to all. :)

P

PoCove

Marry Christmas ... & ... Happy New Year...

Have a save holiday season .. See you in the new year

Cheers....PoCove

T

Teeshy

Merry day everyone! Regardless of what you do or don't celebrate - have a happy day!

I'm looking forward to the day off! =D

K

Katlene

Tomorrow afternoon will be the best when everythings over and i can sit back and have a beer in honour of my dad.

xoxoxo stay safe everyone

F

Farscape

To all friends and enemies of Oceania,
I wish you a very merry Christmas and hope that you have a great holiday season full of love and happiness or what ever you may desire. :heart:
For those that do not celebrate xmas, I still hope that you have a safe and happy time. :thumbup:
Take care and enjoy yourselves :D :beer:

Love Katlene
Ditto

K

Katlene

Awesome time was had.
Went to my mums. bout an hour drive away for xmas tonnes of rellies there cause it was also a rellies 60th bday SOOOOOOOOOO much food & good fun it was absolutly great. Was hard for us this year, but still managed loads of laughs n good times.
Rinse and repeated yesterdays activities again today with one different location.
small kids + animals and loads of room to chase = hilariousness!
Hope everyone had a great day too