• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Merry Christmas Origin!

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eyes of Origin

I don't know how much I will be able to log on in the next couple of days
So I wanted to tell everyone now......

C

Crystal Canyon

Merry Christmas Morgaine. I hope you have a wonderful holiday. *HUGS*

I won't be on much either as we just found out last night most of our company will be staying over for a couple days. Now, more cooking to do!

Gunner, Stussy, Oriana, Sara, Gordon, Cesar, False, Yellow Beard, GW,and everyone on Origin, Have a safe and happy Holiday Season! :love:

And to the little Stags: Have fun and remember, you can lick us, even our ears, but DON'T lick any lamposts that have ice on them!!!! :lick: Hehehe

Love you Origin!

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Merry Christmas Morgaine, hope you have a wonderful holiday. And merry Christmas, happy Hanukka, Happy Kwanzaa, to everyone on Origin.

E

Eyes of Origin

and a special Merry Christmas to all you naughty ppl in Fel too lol you know who you are :loser:

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's a christmas present in the form of an easter egg. Most people probably know this already but I just heard about it and found it incredibly useful.

Enhanced Pitcher (for watering plants)
Take ordinary pitcher to any water source in Tokuno
fill it multiple times.
holds many many fills.
i fill mine to 100 and get 500 uses before I have to refill.

I also fill 10 at a time using UOA macro and setting 1000 ms pause between each one.

Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe wonderful holiday.

Y

Yen Sid

Here's a christmas present in the form of an easter egg. Most people probably know this already but I just heard about it and found it incredibly useful.

Enhanced Pitcher (for watering plants)
Take ordinary pitcher to any water source in Tokuno
fill it multiple times.
holds many many fills.
i fill mine to 100 and get 500 uses before I have to refill.

I also fill 10 at a time using UOA macro and setting 1000 ms pause between each one.

Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe wonderful holiday.
Works on waterfalls too :). Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! (Morning now :p)

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Merry Christmas and the happiest of new years to all of the great people of Origin. I will be on most likely if anyone is going to play give me a holler.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Probably going to be a couple of days for me as well now, I'm currently knee deep in the kitchen cooking Chili, Pies, and various other dishes. Happy holidays everyone and see you this weekend :)