• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Memorial for Gabriel, Napa Valley, at The City of Mith (The Real CoM)

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I am posting this here for people from other shards that knew Gabe and want to attend.

On Saturday May 14th at 7 PM PDT, there will me a memorial for Gabriel on the Napa Valley Shard. It will be held at the City of Mith (CoM). Gates will go up from Luna bank to the Event shortly before then. Many thanks to @Mesanna for the OK to place the memorial and a big shout out to Ox for doing the legwork on this.

Gabriel is remembered irl as a respected doctor from Texas. In game, he was a founding member of the City of Mith, the first player run city in all of Ultima. With the help of Gabriel and others, new players were shown the ropes at Mith. They were taught how to survive during Dread/Anti days. Additionally, CoM organized a successful defense of Brittania from the Dread Lords, players of notorious repute.

If you would like to just come and see the earliest seer blessed city in Ultima send me a message on this forum.

City of Mith on Napa Valley - Old Stratics
White Rose Inn and Tavern on Napa Valley - Old Stratics
Cathedral of Fire on Napa Valley - Old Stratics

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I will do my damnednest to be there.
Gabe was good people... :(

For people who want deeper history of the City of Mith, the Order of the Sacred Rose, and the founders of this awesome city, visit: https://web.archive.org/web/20010602050403/http://www.mith.com/uo/

yes, that is in the WayBackMachine.... sadly mith.com doesn't contain all of the ancient history anymore. :(

and thanks Rocko for posting this here... I rarely visit Napa anymore - but will do so for Gabe.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sorry to hear this.
I have not heard of Gabriel before but it´s a loss to our community nonetheless. :(

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hopefully we will have three head stones for Gabe, DANTE and faith.

Rocko: DANTE
DANTE was murdered in December last year. We will be placing a head stone for him.

I asked Bonnie to add "faith" to the head stones.
Tin Man has more details she died a while back of cancer.
She has been playing since 97 or early 98'

This is in Fel on marble Island at 7 PM pacific time Napa Valley.
I'm asking Cartel, Win, T-F, LiE, HWM and all others to respect this memorial AND help keep the peace during this memorial.
To be very clear. Don't let people disrupt.

Thank you very much
Ox

Last edited:

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a video of this Memorial:

I will set this to private this weekend

Last edited: