• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND PRE-RARES FEST SILENT AUCTION ON ATLANTIC ENDS TONIGHT MAY 25TH AT 8:00 PM EST

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
ATLANTIC PRE-RARE FEST SILENT AUCTION
Thanks to a Great Lakes rare collector I elected to host a special early Pre-Rares Festival Silent Auction this Sunday being hosted on Atlantic in Toad Town with 59 item lots being auctioned off with no reserve and no buyouts. Please just view the pictures below, read the listings, visit Toad Town and begin bidding. Remember to visit Alexander's Live Auction starting at 5:00 PM EST, then come next door to participate in the final hour of the Silent Auction. Thank you for your continued support, and I wish you the best of luck!

Atlantic Silent Auction Information, Times and Rules:

This Sunday I am hosting a special ingame silent auction on the Atlantic shard at Toad Town that ends at 8:00PM EST (20:00 Hours). I am auctioning off 59 items/packages (LOTS) per week. There will be no Buy Outs and No Reserved Prices. I can be reached in game when available on the "Silent Auction" chat channel. Bidders can only contact me here on Stratics, ICQ – 150528775 and http://www.facebook.com/nailswarstein

This month’s auction ends Sunday May 25th, 2014 at 8:00 PM ET / 2AM CET / 1AM GMT / 7PM CT / 6PM MT / 5PM PT / 9AM Tokyo / 10AM Sydney
Please check your time zone for daylight / summer saving time changes. I selected this end date and time so it did not interfere with EM hosted Events, traditional work schedules, and traditional sleeping hours. If you are unable to attend, please ask a friend to be your proxy bidder. Also please use this website http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/to determine when the auctions end in your time zone.

First Floor

Lot 1 - Olmecian Katana Of Infernos
Lot 2 - Lucky Four Leaf Clover Plant
Lot 3 - I Got A Head Start To Beat Mesanna At Roulette
Lot 4 - A Chain Tunic Of Refined Sky Iron, It Seems To Pulsate And Slither With A Life-Force Of It's Own
Lot 5 - A Light Against The Abyss-Origin Halloween 2011
Lot 6 - Pixiechaun
Lot 7 - Babycakes Toy Oven
Lot 8 - Declaration Of Trinsic Independence
Lot 9 - Head Mount Of A Dire Bear Known As Adrelstaer The Bloody
Lot 10 - Magical Moonglow Mushroom
Lot 11 - An Earthened Jug Filled With Zombie Juice
Lot 12 - Happy Juice
Lot 13 - A Snowy Scene Of A Blackrock Dome
Lot 14 - An Ancestral Ritual Mask Of The Lost Tribe
Lot 15 - A Petal From The Golden Lotus Of Heaven
Lot 16 - Vial Of Slimy Slugs Obtained From The Shadow Dweller's Spawn
Lot 17 - Stinky Pete's [ineffective] Mouthwash
Lot 18 - A Scrap Of Shroud From Blackthorns Tomb
Lot 19 - Rift Pillar
Lot 20 - Painting Of A Boy Called "Addie" Walking Hand In Hand With The Time Lord Into The Ethereal Void
Lot 21 - Essence Of Empowerment
Lot 22 - The Remaining Essence Of Darkness Bottled Up As A Reminder
Lot 23 - Turkey's Blue Feather
Lot 24 - A Piece Of The Cloth From The Old EM's Robe
Lot 25 - Scrap Of Memory Torn From The Mind Of Charlotte Amandine Showing The Murder Of Her Family

Second Floor

Lot 26 - Scaffold
Lot 27 - Cards
Lot 28 - Armageddon's Flame - Awaiting The Return Of The Zog
Lot 29 - Ooze From The Trinsic Graves
Lot 30 - Mutant Hamhocks - Not Recommended For Human Consumption
Lot 31 - Tarot
Lot 32 - Cards
Lot 33 - We, The Forgotten
Lot 34 - The Golden Fleece
Lot 35 - Bandit's Beef Jerky
Lot 36 - Spider Tree
Lot 37 - A Blossoming Oath Flower
Lot 38 - Thank You Napa, Love Mesanna
Lot 39 - Thank You Napa, Love Mesanna
Lot 40 - A Firecracker Rose
Lot 41 - Owain Surreys Dreamcatcher - A Memory Of The Soothsayer's Demise (Multi-Color Knitting)
Lot 42 - The Hissing Cat Of House Mizra
Lot 43 - Merrsa Of The Legend's Gold
Lot 44 - A Vicious Cuddly Drop Bear In Celebration Of Australia Day
Lot 45 - Pirate Eye Patch
Lot 46 - Algenon's Invisible Ink And Quill
Lot 47 - A Demonic Zombie Skull
Lot 48 - L-Ag Cure
Lot 49 - Agnon The Scapegoat - Pacific 2011
Lot 50 - Crude Corroded Manacles

Third Floor

Lot 51 - Magical Horn
Lot 52 - A Piece Of Jack Passer's Cell
Lot 53 - Helm Of Righteous Anger
Lot 54 - The Sense Of Wonder
Lot 55 - Facial Hair Growth And Sculpting Cream
Lot 56 - Friendship Medallion - Trust Worth Unity
Lot 57 - A Certificate Granting You The Title Of Crash Test Guinea Pig
Lot 58 - Golden Brew Tavern's Holiday Cookbook (Baja 2010)
Lot 59 - A Chunk of Rock For The Not So Nice - Sonoma 2010

Auction Information and Rules For New Bidders:

All bidding will be done via Bulletin Board. All bidders and proxy bidders must include their prominent name (not unknown alias) and provide contact information (ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, or Stratics Name) in addition to their bid amount. Bids must be made in 1 Million Gold or higher increments. There will be a 10 minute cool down period starting with the last bid placed on items between 6:50PM – 7PM EST. Players can choose to continue bidding past 7PM EST only on items that received bids during the last 10 minutes period, and can continue bidding for another 10 minutes until no more bids have been received for a full 10 minutes. Anyone can bid in this cool down period, even players who have not previous bids. Please note any bids not adhering to the auction rules will be subject to deletion at the Auctioneers discretion.

Receiving Your Winnings:

Gold will be acceptable on Atlantic only. Players will have 3 days (72 hours) to pay for their items, or be placed on notice as a non-paying bidder in the rares community. I will broker the sale of all the items presented in the silent auction houses. In order to receive your winnings, you must contact me via ICQ, Stratics, or Facebook. My colorful army of Orienteering Robed vendors will accept your gold. After you have bought off these vendors, I will deliver onto you, your winning item(s). I might be able to personally provide limited gold swapping for a few select shards if you notify me in advance. Please contact me for additional optional payment methods.

My Reliable Hours of Availability:
10 AM - 2 PM EST

5 PM - 8 PM EST
11 PM - 2 AM EST
Bidders + Sellers can only contact me here on Stratics, ICQ – 150528775 and http://www.facebook.com/nailswarstein
:) Please Note I Am Just The Auctioneer, Not The Owner Of Displayed Rares, I Reserve The Right To Bid :)

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Silent auction ends tonight at 8:00 PM EST. Remember, please post your contact information on the bulletin boards with your bid. This is very important to me so I can reach you if you win any items. Also please contact me in advanced if you need me to help proxy bid for you. Thank you and good luck!