• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Meeting with Skaros the Spymaster (Sunday 21st Dec, 8pm)

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday the 21st of December, from 8pm BST / 9pm CET at the Pirate's Plunder in Buccaneer's Den.

Meeting with Skaros the Spymaster

BlackthornSkarosDate.jpg
"Sire?"

King Blackthorn looked up, startled. "Oh Skaros, it's you. How many times have I told you not to sneak up on me like that? What do you want?"

"Apologies Sire, I am used to moving quietly, force of habit." Skaros the Spymaster grinned slightly. "I wanted to ask for a few days leave."

"A few days? Are you going on some undercover mission?"

"No Sire, it is... it is a private matter."

"A wedding? Is that why you're all dressed up?" Blackthorn said, looking up and down Skaros' fine suit.

"No Sire, it is not a wedding..."

A broad smile appeared on Blackthorn's face. "Skaros, are you going... On a date? You are, aren't you!"

The Spymaster blushed. "I am meeting with a lady, yes."

Blackthorn laughed loudly. "Of course Skaros, go on your date, enjoy yourself!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SkarosRaven.jpg
"I thought King Blackthorn had an adversity to death."

Skaros quickly interrupted. "The King values Truth, and the truth is those people killed a man, a criminal but a man no less. There is but one just punishment for murder, and that is death! The King wants Justice, but he lacks the stomach to carry out the verdict... Your wings are swift. You can strike and then vanish in the wink of an eye. Spare the King more agony, do this for Him."

The Raven King pecked at his feathers. "You are sure this is what your King wants?"

"You will be doing Him a great service!"

OOC Note:
There will be a gate from the Counselors Hall in Britain to Buccaneers Den on the night.
This event may be more suitable for morally ambiguous characters than good-aligned.
Bring a sword!