Meeting EM Hall to Discuss In Game Issues

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 2, 2003
One foot in OK One in Heaven
Hail Folks,

An In-Game Meeting was held tonight in the EM Center/Hall.

The Widow sent a Spokesman to explain something of the Players identity, to address the history of the Widow character, and to clarify that recent storyline choices provided opportunities for the Widow character.

Some who attended clearly think that their feelings and their misunderstandings merit action by EM's or even by Mesana. Those folks are simply wrong!

Most folks there seemed to clearly understand the difference between a characters role play and any "official" in game storyline.

My take on the meeting was that every Player, including the Widow has the right to play their role as they see fit. It clearly is none of the EM's or Dev's concern how we Players play our characters.

That said, UO does have EM's and dev's and others who appear in game as extra-powerful invulnerable characters who have the ability to try to steer Events and storylines in directions of their choosing.

We Players, may react as we deem most appropriate.

It is my great and sincere hope that the Widow continues to grace us with her presence, as Dowager-Queen Mother.

What Queen Dawn, EM's and others do, is up to them.

I hope they consider, and appreciate the contributions of our Players, and ignore immature, whining players, who also pay to play and have a right to be immature whiners.

Now, hopefully this Drama is behind us, and we may move forward having fun.

I guess only time will tell.

Lord Elladan of Trinsic/Baja

Status
Not open for further replies.