• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Meet some Developers.

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi. I'm "Morfy." I'm a writer for Craft Coin and I do Public Relations on the side. I really wanna thank Taylor and his staff at Stratics for giving us this opportunity to have our own category on their website.

I previously only had experience writing long fiction and have done fantasy work in the past. Mostly I've read other people's fiction such as Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series plus the requisite JRR Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings" and CS Lewis's "Chronicles of Narnia." I especially liked reading stuff by Tad Williams.

Reading is an art form. Writing is often a very difficult process where hopefully words are written on the screen and on the page. To reach transcendence where you have made a major impact upon your readers with your words is always a good goal to have, but never under-estimate how hard it can be to actually make a sentence appear from the ether after a long period of writer's block.

Now, to work on something in a co-operative basis with many people where the end result is something interactive can and will be a daunting task at times. This isn't my first foray into the gaming world as a member of a design group, but it has been the most rewarding.

Sorry for the wall of text.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice to meet you. Can't wait to hear more about your games.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, Skunk. I have been trying to get the others to post on here as well! Wish me luck!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Hello and welcome. :)