• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Meet & Greet]

EM Fiorella

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Sangria and EM Fiorella are calling for a Meet & Greet on Thursday April 1st at 7 pm PST. This is to discuss several important upcoming events and Easter Fun!! So please join us at the EM Counselor's Hall in Northern Britain!!

Be prompt!! *wink*

L

Lost-Soul

Great job on the meet and greet. A little fun can go a long way in appeasing the masses. I really like the idea of having items on corpses more than just handing items out also. Makes it so newly created characters have a harder time stealing items off our shard. Even if the monsters are easy ones. :)

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi you two!

I wanted to say I enjoyed lasts night's event. Thank you for holding an April Fool's Day event for us. =) I thought it was a very creative theme! Nice Work!

I liked the fact that the monsters weren't too strong. To me, getting new death robes repeatedly during events is not fun. I just don't have the fighting skill to stand up against some of those hard creatures. So yeah... it's true... cookies and milk are more my style. Oh well. =) More cookies and milk creatures, please!

Also, I think it is nice when there are event items in the monster's loot. Since there are fewer of them, they are more rare, of course and most desired by rares collectors. But...! Since I spend most of my time dead at the majority of events, I rarely get anything off a corpse. Therefore I am a big fan of the 'vending machine' type of items, too. More vending machines, too, please!

I was disappointed to hear there aren't supposed to be eggs this Easter. I love the eggs. I collect them in game and have in real life, too. So, yeah, I am disappointed about that. Can we have a little chicken that dispenses 2010 Napa Eggs, please? Or a bunny?!

If we can't have eggs, can we get colored Easter scissors, please? =) Still waiting on colorful scissors!

I think you two do a really good job as EMs. Thanks for being there for the shard.

BlissMarie