• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Meet & Greet with EM Emile Layne (Sunday 16th, 8pm)

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday 16th of November, from 8pm BST / 9pm CET at the Counselors Hall.

Meet & Greet with EM Emile Layne

Let's take a little time to get reacquainted . I'm looking forward to hearing what's been going on while I was gone and what you'd like to see in the future.

Note: Just a meeting, you may leave your swords at home tonight.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've just started to move some stuff back to Europa and setting up base there again. It will be nice to finally attend event and such that are in my local time zone!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i thought we discussed not doing weekends for events ... as this is when most people visit family/friends over the weekend period qand generally socailize... would be best for all to do monday- friday....ie when most people are free in the evenings......oh well ....have a great time without me and welcome back

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i thought we discussed not doing weekends for events ... as this is when most people visit family/friends over the weekend period qand generally socailize... would be best for all to do monday- friday....ie when most people are free in the evenings......oh well ....have a great time without me and welcome back
I do not agree at all and I certainly do not remember discussing not doing weekends. I think most people find weekends best but I could be wrong. Rather than just expressing your opinion why not ask for a vote?.

Another important factor in the equation which must be allowed for is the best time for the EM to run events. EMs have lives too.

Last edited: