• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Meet and Greet

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saturday 18th March

A new EM walks amongst you. Is he friend? Is he foe? Where does he hide the bodies of all those unrepentant Trammies? Does he like pizza or pies best? What are those strange noises coming from below the house of commons?

This is your chance to have all these questions and more answered!

Come and discuss recent occurances and potential events on Siege Perilous, and ask questions or offer suggestions to your newest Event Moderator.

The meet and greet will start at 10pm GMT on Saturday 18 th March at 10pm GMT, 5pm EST.

Eats and drinks are on the house, and gates will be provided from a variety of places!

Continue reading...

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A note from the link above.

One Response to Meet and Greet
  1. EM Kincaid says:
    March 13, 2017 at 6:09 AM
    Apologies for not spotting that the clocks were due to change this week. The correct times for the event are (still) 10pm GMT and (now) 6pm EST. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I second that motion. It served a purpose once, but is just no longer needed. Unfortunately, the list of things that really needs to be changed is very long, and ditching DLS is pretty far down on it :(

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
he change the time from 5pm ET to 6pm ET and that screw my plans, I may have to miss the meet and greet, I shall see what I can do.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This is in an hour from now, I will try to be there...right now my Mom has my kids and not sure really when she's going to be bringing them home! LOL But I will log in the EC and record if you can't make it Drake just let me know!