• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Meet and Greet

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Welcome,

If you find yourself wondering what's next, or you have a desire for companionship, come and join me at 2pm eastern on Thursday, April 25th at the EM Hall in Brit. I look forward to meeting everyone. I will also be there at 7pm eastern for round two.

This will be a time to get to know one another, to chat about where we are and where we are going. I'd like to hear your ideas and thoughts about past and future EM Events on Siege. The two times are to allow more people to attend.

I hope to see you there.

EM Troubadour

Afterglow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although gone from UO for now myself I wish you EM Troubadour all the best, patience and fun on Siege.
We got our own little Chaos and Order system here ;)

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Siege! Alas, I will likely not be able to make this meeting, as I will be stuck on a freeway commuting home during your evening meeting, but hopefully I will make one in the future.

May you have a great turn out for the meetings! I'm sure that all who can attend, will, though. The one thing that is certain about Siege players is that they are interested and engaged in the game!

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*tries again*

EM Troubador,

Thank you for the meet and greet tonight! Siege is blessed to have a fifteen year vet and eight year event planner as its EM!! *bows low*

Weekly events, a new location for council chambers and player towns of 2-3 houses, including old town like Iantown, getting the Town designation discussed and well received.

Regarding ideas: