• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Meet and Greet event in Ter Mur on 9/28/09 8pm (CST)

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hear Ye, Hear Ye.

All communities and all players on the Lake Austin shard are hereby invited to a meet and greet in Ter Mur. The location is at the 1st Ter Mur Rune Library at Castle Keira in Rivenmyst Village on Sept. 28, 2009 at 8:00pm (cst).

Come for the party, socializing, and pure fun! Meet the wonderful people who have created a home here and meet other new faces from other facets (Britannia, Malas, and Tokuno). Everyone on Lake Austin is invited. If you know someone on another facet, drag them to the party. It's ok!

We are located east from the Ter Mur moongate the blue and gold house just a bit down the street on the right hand side. There is a rune at the L.O.S.T Auction house in Malas on the front porch.

Come for the excitement and stay to mark a rune to a new adventurous spot.

Sincerely,
Lady Keira

Map to the event -

M

MuseDeDannan

Re: Meet and Greet event in Ter Mur on 9/28/09 8am (CST)

Vastly looking forward to the party Keira. I'll let my old co-DJ's on Sosaria Radio know so they can throw a few shout outs for it. :party:

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Wahoooo!!!....I am excited about the meet and greet :).....Also, Keira noticed the title reading 8am instead of 8pm....Hehe....no matter I will be there at 8am and 8pm :)...It is going to be great meeting old and new friends !!!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

I used a bit of board legerdemain to get the post over to a forum where I could correct the header, then brought it back....

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Basara! I did not even notice that.

Thank you Muse. I appreciate the extra word out.

:)

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Thank you Basara !!! Woot !!...now I can sleep in that am :)

M

MuseDeDannan

I used a bit of board legerdemain to get the post over to a forum where I could correct the header, then brought it back....
Wow that's pretty cool of you to go out of your way without even being asked. I hereby nominate you for the moderator of the month award. :) :heart:

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a friendly reminder that today is the day for the meet and greet! YAY! :)

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to all who came out for the meet and greet. I had a lot of fun meeting people around Ter Mur and from other facets! :)

If you could not make it there will be more events to come.