• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Medusa's Gaze sticky Icon

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well i have the Medusa's Gaze attack Icon in my bar for now 4 straight days, I cant beleive that this bug still persist after all the years and the recent added Icons. I dont know if the other bosses specials attacks stick also the player's bars but it been on my tamer for now 4 days, I was in mystic spell stone form when fighting Medusa and it didnt stick to my mage who wasnt in stone form, maybe its because of that I dont know but fix that please.

Last edited:

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds to be related to the sticky icons for other de-buffs? (Does that make sense?)

The workaround is to have something else cast the same effect on you, then remove it or let it go away. The icon then goes away.

When it's a necro spell that's stuck, you can go fight a lich lord.

Not so when it's a boss de-buff.

-Galen's player