• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Medusa-whats needed?

C

cheerful

Ok, i failed and time is getting short...what needs sacrificing at the altar.
thanks.

F

Fink

You need to sacrifice a virgin!

Just about anyone who plays WoW will do.

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm gonna move this to the content forum, I believe you will get an answer faster there.

Thanks!

I

InspectorGadget

I read something about special eggs from a snake pit which could be sacraficed??

Not sure but would seem to tie in.

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use a snake charmer flute to make snakes search the serpent nests around the altar area. Or if you have a taste for danger, stick your hand inside the nest and hope not to get bitten. That should help you find what you need to sacrifice on the altar :)

C

cheerful

well..we learnt the hard way :)

Write up coming soon.

Regine: please look at our future post as we have some questions.

Many thanks

Alyx & Hex

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I think you run around to the snake holes in the Medusa area and stick your hand down then. You have a chance of either pulling up an egg (i.e., a key) or a whole buncha snakes.