• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Medi Or Focus?

• Thread starter Emil_surdeegen
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Emil_surdeegen

Iam making a pvp dexxer char and I dont know if i should take medi or focus
i will somtimes run whit cursed spirit of totem and hearth of lion but i think that should work whit medi i dont know
help pls

Mvh// Glitter Tind

G

Heart of the Lion is mage armor, so no worries about it interfering with meditation. I never noticed any issues with meditation with my Spirit of the Totem or other bear hats. You could test it easily enough, though.

As far as I know, you get more mana regen ability for same amount of skill invested in meditation compared to focus.

To read how mana regen is calculated from meditation, focus, and items, and for a handy calculator, go to this Stratics guide. (Not sure how up to date it is).

-Skylark

G

Generally, if you don't mind using medable armor, med + refresh pots >> focus.

This is a problem if you want to use some of the doom arties, like the jackal's collar or those green chainmail legs.

I

imported_SavageSP

If your Human, you already have 20 focus and 20 Med using 0 Points.

G

<blockquote><hr>

medi is always better...

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you are wearing non-med armor, then Focus regens mana faster.

Also, focus regens stamina as well.

All of that said, run meditation and medable armor. As Puffy said, "medi is always better."