• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

McWolf 6 month anniversary idea o.o

F

Fangs McWolf

I was thinking that on either April 30th (Thursday) or May 1st (Friday), we could overwhelm ToonTown by trying to make Top Toons in a few categories.

Cattlelog Purchases/Gifted, could have seven McWolf's try for this (two would be done as a backup). As I recall, when you gift an item, it counts towards both categories. So simply gifting the cheapest item to everyone (until their mailbox is full) should do it.

VP/CFO marathons - would need ten people for each category, with the idea being to do multiple runs, with five min breaks inbetween for gags and getting back to the CFO doors to run again, with a 15 minute break after the second hour (make a snack, restroom, etc). This should allow for four or more runs in a two hour span. Idea is for at least six of the same players to keep going each run, leaving four as alternates for making sure there are eight per run.

While it IS possible to aim for and even accomplish the most buildings recovered, that would require a special group of six McWolf's to pull off (three per building) as they may have to do at least 100 buildings. On the bright side of this, I think single story buildings count, so it wouldn't be that hard to jump districts to find weak buildings to bump up the count. So this isn't ruled out, so if some want to try this, go for it.

Also if anyone loves trolley games, would be nice to take a whack at taking that one over as well.

Will also need to have a few volunteers to help with coordinating and assisting the others with their attempts to pull these off. This could be as simple as being a taxi to the cog HQ's (being right at or next to the doors), changing districts if necessary to avoid randoms. Could also be as dog barking as running the streets (two players would be useful here) to find single story buildings and moving to another building if one gets hijacked. Also, someone to act as a taxi in a gag shop (tp truly cut down on time) would be useful as well.

Times and such...

As this is still over two months away, there is no schedule of when the different events will happen, although I can say that the VP/CFO runs would start as early as 3PM eastern time (if not before then) so that everyone helping out should be able to get in at least 20 runs (almost a guarantee to take over that category).

The cattlelog buying/gifting should take less than an hour really, but should start early on so that the victims (hehe) have a chance to get the deliveries and then go to their boxes to delete the spam gifts, making room for more.

The buildings, if done right, should take only a couple of minutes each. This can be done by going in with the aim of killing fast and then not having ANY tasks that would benefit from the building. Should be possible to get ten or more buildings done in an hour (accounting for time to get gags, new buildings, timer on elevator, etc).

If we can do this, it would be a wonderful sight the next day to see several categories will with all McWolf names. Those who have seen us but not really paid any attention will be more likely to say something and just in general show how we can and will do special events just for fun.

Any thoughts on this idea?

Note: I didn't list CJ or CEO simply because it's less likely for there to be enough McWolf's maxed and those two can take a longer amount of time per run. It's not ruling it out, just not counting on it being a possibility.

S

Squeaker

I think this is an awesome idea! You know I'll be there. Just tell me where to go (be nice!). I do better at filling in than picking a spot for myself.

Just NO trolley tracks! - you can have my daughter for that one. I know there are a couple of little McWolf's out there that haven't been worked much - we should let our kids run them for trolley games.

S

Sarcatstic

Is it just me or would April 1st be the perfect day. Now if i can get them to move it to a saturday?

:lick:

(I could help on some of the boss battles and take a diff toon each time to stay out of top 5?)

G

Granjell

Sounds like a lot of fun and just the logistical challenge that Fangs and Bob would enjoy. Lawn maybe able to max sell by then and I'd be willing to go on the VP's.... I'd also volunteer to receive the mailbox full of spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spammity spam..... baked beans and spam

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

If a McWolf wants to spam me with spam, spam, spam, baked beans and spam, I won't care.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I will do whatever I can to be in the events. Not sure if I can max sell and cash by then but its worth a shot.

Since my sell and cash suits are the same I am trying to max them together.

F

Fangs McWolf

I think this is an awesome idea! You know I'll be there. Just tell me where to go (be nice!). I do better at filling in than picking a spot for myself.

Just NO trolley tracks! - you can have my daughter for that one. I know there are a couple of little McWolf's out there that haven't been worked much - we should let our kids run them for trolley games.
I know that you're maxed on VP and CFO, so if you leave it up to me, it'll likely be one of those two places to make sure there is a quota met.

Toying with the VP/CFO idea a bit, at the bare minimum, we'd need six. Then if anyone has to drop out for any reason, the other five to continue on. In the mean time, if another McWolf wanted to tag along to work their suit, they could join a run, then get more merits/bucks and go on another run or whatever. Good chance for McWolf's to progress some in that area. Of course, between now and then, in order to pull this off, will need those who are willing to try and then need to try to help them max the suit for the HQ they'll be running.

Is it just me or would April 1st be the perfect day. Now if i can get them to move it to a saturday?
I had thought about that, but the 6 months falls at the end of April, not the beginning.

By the way, the reason April 1st is called April Fools Day.. Because after people March for 31 days, they realize what fools they've been. (Just kidding.)

I will do whatever I can to be in the events. Not sure if I can max sell and cash by then but its worth a shot.

Since my sell and cash suits are the same I am trying to max them together.
What levels are you at? Also, you could always help with the Trolley or gifting from your McWolf. Of course, if you gift from your McWolf, then once you've done a ton of gifting, you could always use your other toons to help with the boss runs if you want.

Just need to get enough volunteers first to fill in each category.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Fangs my McWolf just got his Mr Hollywood and Robber Barron suit 2 days ago. So it is possible. But I wil need alot of help. Not only from you guys but also my wife. If she is nice enough to get my merits and bucks again while I am at work it can be done with ease.

F

Fangs McWolf

Fangs my McWolf just got his Mr Hollywood and Robber Barron suit 2 days ago. So it is possible. But I wil need alot of help. Not only from you guys but also my wife. If she is nice enough to get my merits and bucks again while I am at work it can be done with ease.
You should talk to Sgt, she's constantly looking for companions to do all the different runs. :D

S

Sally Bumblefoot

My McWolfs are too little to really help much but Drusilla has her Sell suit. I would love to take her on a few....merits are easy enough. I also have a 7 year old who absolutely LOVES the trolley games!! Don't know how focused she would be though to do them quickly. I could buy gifts while she is taking a break. I would be more than willing to help in the vp/cfo runs with Sally, Bella, and Precious....making sure I dont do too many on any one toon. You don't get credit if you dont dance right? So I could just come to help with the cog rounds and X out when he gets close to falling if you don't have enough for a quick run. I would also be willing to have a toon parked in the HQs.

F

Fangs McWolf

My McWolfs are too little to really help much but Drusilla has her Sell suit.
If you want, you could always go on a run with McWolf and then get merits for another, or go on a run and then do other things (such as Trolley games or gifting).

I also have a 7 year old who absolutely LOVES the trolley games!! Don't know how focused she would be though to do them quickly. I could buy gifts while she is taking a break.
Just make it a challenge to her. Be like, "How many can you do?" Keep in mind that there are tricks to speeding some of the games up, like in the tug of war game, just don't play it. Within 15 seconds, the cog will win. With the barrel game, just avoid getting touched by a cog and let them steal all the barrels.

I would be more than willing to help in the vp/cfo runs with Sally, Bella, and Precious....making sure I dont do too many on any one toon. You don't get credit if you dont dance right? So I could just come to help with the cog rounds and X out when he gets close to falling if you don't have enough for a quick run. I would also be willing to have a toon parked in the HQs.
If you use different toons to help on the runs, you wouldn't need to bail out. If we aim for 20 runs and you play no more than six per toon, then it's very unlikely you'd endanger the goal. That way you get credit for your work (gag points, tasks, reward).

The one thing that I'm still trying to figure out is how some people manage to complete like 80+ tasks in a day.

S

Squeaker

Don't forget the buildings task! Don't need to be maxxed in anything for those and they are so fun...

I am always happy to do a boss run. If the kitten isn't ready - the mouse always is. Just give a yell. :D I'll make sure to invite Wolfie too. hehe

M

MissLilyFuzzyfoot

Hey I'm willing to volunteer, sounds fun to me!!!

Whatever you need me to fill in for, I'm up to it!

No McWolfs, but lots of toons I could go between for boss runs, and of course I'm willing to chill in a Gag Shop or at HQ ... I can do a lot of baking/cooking/cleaning while I make sure my toon doesn't get sleepy and have to put herself to bed. :D

R

ROSIE T

What a fun idea! I'm willing to help in any way you need, just let me know.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Wolfie, I was really just trying to avoid the whole getting merits thing. That will take some time for sure. I have 4 toons that I can VP with, 3 of which will need merits after each run. If I do 6 with Sally and one with each of the others, that still is only 9 runs. That is why I was saying i could bail with the other runs. What I would probably do is kind of card shop!!! If it is a bad card I would run just before he goes over the edge. If it is a good one I would stay. I love marathon VPs. Maybe I will have to try to max Drusilla by then!!! Like that is gonna happen! She has never even been in the VP lobby. lol

Oh and someday I will give you the great pleasure of playing with my daughter. You will find that a goal of being quick is just so NOT one of her many talents!! If you try racing with her, she doesnt even care which way she is going!! rolleyes:

F

Fangs McWolf

Wolfie, I was really just trying to avoid the whole getting merits thing. That will take some time for sure. I have 4 toons that I can VP with, 3 of which will need merits after each run. If I do 6 with Sally and one with each of the others, that still is only 9 runs. That is why I was saying i could bail with the other runs. What I would probably do is kind of card shop!!! If it is a bad card I would run just before he goes over the edge. If it is a good one I would stay.
You could VP first on those that would need more merits (after the run), get more merits if it would only require a single factory then run again. Once the unmaxed toon(s) are spent and require too many merits to fill them up, then go with a maxed toon. You'd already be '3 behind' on the VP runs and if everyone does 20, then chances are you'd do 17 or less. Keep in mind that you wouldn't be required to go on every VP run either, the idea would only be to make it an easier win. :)

Don't get me wrong, if you want to X out when he's on the bottom and gonna be going over within a minute, that's your choice. Just didn't want you to do that if you didn't have to.

Oh and someday I will give you the great pleasure of playing with my daughter. You will find that a goal of being quick is just so NOT one of her many talents!! If you try racing with her, she doesnt even care which way she is going!! rolleyes:
I sense sarcasm in that "great pleasure" part.

Hey, if she wants to take her time, I'll be more than happy to tourny race with her. :D :D :D

F

Fangs McWolf

Thinking on it, might be easier to exclude the CFO this time and follow this timeline..

6 month anniversary, VP
1 year, vp and cfo
18 month, vp, cfo and cj
2 year, all

As time goes on, we should have enough players to cover more boss's.

:)

S

Squeaker

But I was going to try to max Boss! hehe just kidding. But honestly, I wanted to try for cfo... with a little (lot!) help from Bob of course. If there are enough for vp - mind if I take on cfo? You're welcome to join too! rolleyes:

C

Crazy Fireball

Do it on may first, thats the day i was born!

Anyway i dont have a wolfe, but i would think try to get on as many top tons as the wolfe's could do, like have two try to get Top toon for VP, two for CFO, Ect, thats just saomething i think we should do, but idk if you like it.

F

Fangs McWolf

Do it on may first, thats the day i was born!

Anyway i dont have a wolfe, but i would think try to get on as many top tons as the wolfe's could do, like have two try to get Top toon for VP, two for CFO, Ect, thats just saomething i think we should do, but idk if you like it.
The idea is to 'take over' the different categories for one day. That way the McWolf name gets better noticed.

As for your birthday, you could always try for something like a day or two before. If you do it on April 30th, your name will be on there for the May 1st llisting, almost like a birthday treat. :)

C

Crazy Fireball

The idea is to 'take over' the different categories for one day. That way the McWolf name gets better noticed.

As for your birthday, you could always try for something like a day or two before. If you do it on April 30th, your name will be on there for the May 1st llisting, almost like a birthday treat. :)
Lol i dont have a Wolfe, thats the thing - i was just shouting out a idea ;)

G

Granjell

Woflie - you doing a spreadsheet with all of our assignments on it?

G

Granjell

I mean a chart showing what needs to be done and who is gonna do it....

P

Pinky Pepperpow

My McWolf (Raven McWolf) is available to do what ever you need done and she is cabable of doing.

If Raven can't help I have plenty of other toons that can...just let me know who, what, where & when and I'll be there with a smile!

PS: Raven is a 78, dropless, will be maxed in gags in a few days and has sell suit; is currently working her cash suit!

Hugs,