• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

May I have your attention please...

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will the owner of the 2008 shadow barded swamp dragon named poledancer please report to the northern entrance of the luna bank. You left your dragon grunting outside. Thank you!

G

Poledancer has been climbing that pole since back in January. Personally I can't figure out how it could still be there, when you log out the pets should auto stable, if the owner didn't log out server down should have done it for them. It must be some sort of malfunction. I believe there is at least one other pet stranded by the name of snowflake that was mentioned in another thread back in January.

L

Lugh Simaldinach

So, what happens to pets when a char is GM deleted because they don't like the name? I can imagine that a char with a pet named poledancer could have a name that would offend some folks.

Could be a stuck pet too. Years ago, I had a horse fall into a hidden hole near the south gate of the Brit graveyard. It couldn't get out when i called it, I couldn't mount and ride it out and a GM (shows how long ago it was) couldn't dislodge it. They eventually fixed the hole and the GM eventually gave up, deleted the horse ahd replaced it.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well thats just annoying. I've decided to work on some bods today, and I'm doing it at luna because of the distance (or lack of) that I have to travel to the bank to get more ingots, and he's sitting there grunting and growling and annoying the hell out of me. They should really fix things so when a char logs, their pets go wild, or auto stable or something.

G

yep as of this morning snowflake was still grunting has been at it since dec 28th at least