• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed May Events and Announcements

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once I started event moderating on Chessy I was told that fishing events were, well as you guys said “Can someone beat Marge please..”. I am proud to announce that we have a new bi-monthly fishing champion (Sorry Marge, you’ll get em next time
) *drum roll* TEHAN! This smelly orc dropped a 167 stone Kingfish! The top 3, and only three fish dropped off as a matter of fact, were Tehan at 167 stones, Marge at 129 stones and Crystal at 51 stones. I was told that Chessy loved fishing but it doesn’t seem like that’s the case. Prove me wrong in this bi-monthly tournament. The next fishing tournament will start today 5/4/17 and will run til 7/1/17! This fish will be the Yellowtail Barracuda! Good luck and happy fishing my friends.

This months other events will be held as follows:

May 4th – Fishing Event Begins

May 21st – King Blackthorns Governors Meeting – Don’t show up or no letter of absence given to the King.. don’t expect your position to be there next meeting.. 9pm Est

May 23rd – The Portal… – Help Samuel Kluttz III Try to use the binding weapon on the Portal and close it for good, sending Diti back to hell! 9pm Est

May 25th – New Beginnings – Secret Realm Event, 9pm Est

May 25th – Cow tipping after New Beginning Event has concluded (aprrox. 10:15pm Est)

Until next time my friends *waves*

EM Ulric

Continue reading...