• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

6th Public PVM-event at Saturday, May 28: White Net Toss at Mag Docks

6th Public PVM-event at Saturday, May 28: White Net Toss at Mag Docks
Posted by Eärendil
New Mag Harbour
Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 09:00 PM
Until: Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 01:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/Amsterdam)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/Amsterdam

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, my dear Siegeians!

Thanks to many contributors and my own shopping activities, I am able to offer another WHITE NET TOSS! Last one was a huge success with around 34 people/chars - and I felt, you all had alot of fun.

This time I can offer 16 (in words: SIXTEEN!) white nets which means a couple of hours of mayhem with some luck.

So, I am cordially inviting you all to another public friendly shard party. I think we all can use another small soulforge, don´t we? ;)

We meet at Saturday, May 28, 9pm CET (Amsterdam Time), which should be 6h earlier in East Coast Time.

I hope to see you all around - please let me know it there are obstacles for you to come (other events?)...

Best wishes,

Alzheimer

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
So, I am cordially inviting you all to another public friendly shard party. I think we all can use another small soulforge, don´t we? ;)
Maybe if I tell Tina Tink that, I can get her out fishing again to get more net :p.

And I think with it would be way easier to place a small soulforge in some of the small TDO owned houses.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Maybe if I tell Tina Tink that, I can get her out fishing again to get more net :p.

And I think with it would be way easier to place a small soulforge in some of the small TDO owned houses.
Yes I am hoping to get one for my small house. If you look at the roof it takes up the whole roof... It does look nice in white but to have the floor space would be amazing

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got 17 (!) white nets so far! Thank you all for donating. Next wed we will have a big scalis-party again. Unfortunately, the EM announced something, I hope he can change his plans :)

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I spoke to Hawker just now, he's going to schedule his event before the net toss. He said he changed the town criers. I also got you some more nets and made Fisher considerably more wealthy

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
22 nets now plus Frejas: 26 nets. WOW! This gonna be a feast, an orgy! Harrrr!

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have some decent template suggestions for this? At the last event, I spent more time trying to recover my bodies, than I did actually fighting.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...the lazy template: drop Colossus and stay out of range ;)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, not at all. We had around 10 Colossus and more all the time during the last hunt. If placed correctly, they attack the Scalis.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Or other orange if casted of orange. No problem if casted of blue. If casted of reds, they attack all except alliance

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have some decent template suggestions for this? At the last event, I spent more time trying to recover my bodies, than I did actually fighting.
I have that problem as well. That last net toss I finally got bored with the black & white display and went back to RL. Couldn't keep Tan sucking air. :rolleyes:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stay out of range or stay within a group that has a healer, close to the others. He is doing area damage and spawns eels, concentrate on these eels as soon as they spawn. When you are in a group, healing, bard spellsongs and killing spawn will give you a chance of a drop too. There are tactical suggestions in the internet but I forgot where :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saturday is the day! 26 white nets! Looks like another Siege Record ;)

Last edited:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am trying to arrange my day to make it for some of this event. I hope you get them all thrown!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anybody gets a small soulforge tonight he or she doesn't need, I would love to buy it! ;)

Hope to see you all tonight!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for pulling the nets! Thanks for donating!

I did ALOT of those hunts in recent years, but I never died that much since the first days of high seas! I was ress-killed 13 times in a row and thought I would never see my suit again. I must admit, I felt a slight panic ;)

I pulled a ton of arties and ropes. But most importantly, I enjoyed the time with you all.

There must have been around 15 players, but I did not count.

My wife attended the EM-event while I bought the kids to bed and she helped at the Scalis, too.

I think, I lured her back into UO and to Siege.

Planning 2-3 events in June, see you!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Thank you Doc! I caught the end of it. I had the same experience... I thought I lost a pretty cool suit. I found it though. Thanks Siege.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
There must have been around 15 players, but I did not count.
You are good at counting, sure more was present over the event but not all at same time, think 15 was max at same time.

We pulled up 6 Osiredon the Scalis Enforcer, a few was harder than the others and a few Lord titles was lost on the run.
I see names in the list, I don't remember having seen before.

Lord Dr Alzheimer the Huntmaster's Champion
Lord Herman Toothrot the Huntmaster's Champion
Tina Tink [TDO*]
Lady Little Tex
Lord Agra-Lem
Ter Yaap Art [GIL]
Lord Toshi [TDO*]
Queen Mavia [GIL]
CharGar [GIL]
Sara Dale [GIL]
Susie [GIL]
Lord Sam