• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone have a ...

anyone have a ...
Posted by Bob_the_fart_guy
Catskills
Monday, May 23, 2016 - 12:00 AM
Until: Saturday, June 4, 2016 - 12:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... please, i'm humbly asking before anyone shoots me down by trying to say something like " you should really post this on SAID message board" ...... to be honest, this particular message board (Catskills) is my favorite thread, message board ect.... that being said...

... i'm wondering if anyone happens to have a plain *cleaver* that has 'use best weapon skill' on it? that they would be willing to part with? Would be AWESOME if someone can help me out.

Thank you for your time.

p.s.
vendor search has not helped me in my quest to find this.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can imbue u a cleaver with UBWS on it. Do you need anything else on it? I could fit 3 other mods

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry for the late response.... i don't know anything about imbuing, so forgive me if my response doesn't make sense or is not possible... hit chance increase would be neat... damage increase would be cool.... swing speed increase is always nice... if one of those aren't possible then hit lower defense would be swell. let me know if that will work.... and thank you for reaching out. =-)