• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

5th Public PVM-Hunt at May, 14

5th Public PVM-Hunt at May, 14
Posted by Eärendil
Siege Dungeons
Saturday, May 14, 2016 - 09:00 PM
Until: Sunday, May 15, 2016 - 01:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/Amsterdam)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/Amsterdam

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello fellow Siegeians!

The last event is over and I am extremely thankful for having so many confederates last saturday. It was fantastic. Many people told me they had fun and we should not wait too long for the next event.

Hence, I am inviting all of you to another public hunt at May, 14. We will start at 9 pm CET - should be 5 or 6 h less on Eastern time. Not exactly sure ;-)

We will face some great bosses and visit some abandoned places - I wont spoiler much more. Just one info so far:

The first hunt led us to the Stygian Dragon and Navrey. The second hunt led us to Travesty and Navrey - the same as the third hunt. The fourth hunt led us to Osiredon and the Stygian Dragon.

...the next one will be COMPLETELY different. I have some ideas...

However, everybody who wants to join this night has a vote to cast in this matter. We will decide spontaneously from a certain number of options which I have prepared. Depending on the number of people who will join, we will face more or less dangerous creatures.

I will open a Private-Messaging-Group on this platform for discussing the shedule, the bosses, the meeting point. Everybody interested in joining is coridally invited to write a PM or to post here.

I am really looking forward to fight with you again!

Best wishes!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Attention: Gilfane auction is at the exact same date - I am trying to work out an alternative date/time...

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Either way I am very interested in this. And possibly interested in the auction :) if I can get enough gold by then lol

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One week left. Please dont forget to register via PM on this board, message within the thread or ICQ 618 74 39 09.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, as far as I can see, we are 4 now: Who Dat, Bearclaw, Planters and me. Some of the encounters I am thinking about will work fine. More people would be more fun, of course. But this is a good start!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes! But dunno if its 5 or 6 h difference. I will open a Conversation with you guys to coordinate fights/locations soon. Hope you can all join!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent. But we haven't decided where we will go.

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My dear fellow Siegeians,

thank you very much for this truely glorious night! We met at Yew Mint...

...and I offered the following options: Doom, Corgul, Osiredon or a Champ. The crowd voted loudly. "DOOOOOOOOM"

We were 13 people in sum and had two parties, later Babydoll joined...

After a bit more than 2 h we only got ONE backpack-drop: Voice of the Fallen King (my wife got it on Herman, she truely is a lucky lady, which was her nickname on Drachenfels - she ALWAYS gets anything). However, the overall turnout was a bit disappointing. Doom isnt my favourite place, to be honest, due to the rarity and "crappyty" of drops ;)

I had to go to bed shortly after 11 pm CET, because I had a very exhausting day. I want to apologize: I am really sorry that I couldnt hunt 3 hours this night. Next time I will work harder. I hope, you are not disappointed!

Thank you everybody for joining! 13 people was the second largest party since I am offering these events and I feel honored that you all came for the hunt!

Next event will be announced soon!

Yours,

Doc

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks for doing this Doc. This old lady learn something new each time. Was my first time in Doom, I'm truely a noob when it comes to PvM hunts.
I agree the drops was disappointing and the artifact there all need some love from the Devs as they re very outdated.

I look forward to your next hunt.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the run. We had a good group and cycled through three circuits fully. I don't even bother looting there, since the drops are based on killing as soon as a boss dies I run to the next one. I did not fair well afterwards, while chaperoning a kindergarten field trip the day before one of those little disease vectors seems to have given me a stomach virus. It was a long night of Doom drops here :(

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh. Horrible. The kindergarten of my sons is a laboratory for bio weapons. Each winter I am going to hospital because of dehydration... You cannot drink as fast as you are losing water ;)

I can empathize, brother...

Mine are 2 and 5 and I wasn't so sick for decades before the kindergarten-desaster started.

Btw, I counted 4 circles... ;)