• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed May’s Events

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thursday, May 14th, 7:00pm EST – Royal Britannian Guard Promotion Ceremony and Meeting
Those up for promotion will receive their sashes and be elevated in rank. Afterwards, a short meeting will be held with the Captain. She is requesting that those Town Guard regiments who are staffing an outpost bring arms and armor for the Guards to be stationed there, as they have balked at using something not produced by the crafters in their own towns. Please make sure they are uniform…uniforms. :D

A moongate will be provided from the EM Hall.

Saturday, May 16th, 7:00pm EST – Decay: Clearing a Path
Delbert and the Wodewose have one final task that needs to be completed before the final threat can be confronted. Meet at Empath Abbey.

Monday, May 18th, 7:00pm EST – Council of Governor’s Meeting

Thursday, May 21st, 7pm EST – The Search for the Pirate Jor
This will be an investigation that will only be active for 24 hours! Jor is still sailing the seas of Sosaria, spreading strife astride his ship. Alliteration aside, he must be brought to Justice!

You may start the investigation at any time within that 24 hours by visiting Detective Thorpe at the castle.

Sunday, May 31st, 7pm EST – Decay: The Fall and Rebirth
The finale to the Decay arc…finally! Meet at Empath Abbey in Yew.

Continue reading...

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Just a small personal note: I've sent word in email as well. My high school senior has her choir concert that night. I will have to miss the meeting on the 18th.