• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maxed out all my gags

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prof. Bingo Snorkelhopper has maxed all his gags. That what i did early this morning. That my first toon I started out with. I thought i was never going to get him maxed out. Time to work on maxing thow on Prof. Bingo McWolf.

F

Fangs McWolf

Prof. Bingo Snorkelhopper has maxed all his gags. That what i did early this morning. That my first toon I started out with. I thought i was never going to get him maxed out. Time to work on maxing thow on Prof. Bingo McWolf.
So you maxed ToonUp, Trap, Lure, Sound, Throw, Squirt AND Drop?

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay but you're saying that you maxed Toon-Up, Trap, Lure, Sound, Throw, Squirt AND Drop?
Prof. Bingo SNorkelhopper Trap lure Sound thow squirt toonup. he dropless. The one that fought lawbot with you. Without that toonup you did i would have died. Sometimes I press ctrl and i dont jump.

F

Fangs McWolf

Prof. Bingo SNorkelhopper Trap lure Sound thow squirt toonup. he dropless. The one that fought lawbot with you. Without that toonup you did i would have died. Sometimes I press ctrl and i dont jump.
Darn you caught it. I was hoping you'd say that you maxed them all so I could poke fun at your not being able to carry 7 gag tracks :D

What, in the CJ did I pound you around with evidence? If so, then I must have noticed you were real low. Losing someone in a battle like that is not allowed in my opinion.