• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Max storage increase

S

Scoobs

Can anyone confirm the max increase storage for a house and bank?

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am fairly certain you can have a max increase of 60%. 20% came with one of the upgrades and everyone should have this already, there is a 1-time-use 20% increase token at the UO Shop (http://www.uogamecodes.com) and the last 20% came with the High Seas Booster last summer/fall.

Hope that helps!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm not sure, but I think the 20% increase from uogamecodes might be applied more than once - or was meant to be able to at one point.

Whether it actually made into play as such, I don't know.

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think it can be applied multiple times. The reason I say so, is because it is listed as an upgrade on the subscription page when editing your account on the website. I'd love to know for certain, though. Someone wanna waste some money trying? :p

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
One of the features was, in the design stage before it was released, that it would only give the +20% (25 item) bank capacity once, but the +20% to house storage was supposed to be possible more than once.

As I noted before, there was no indication that this was actually implemented in that fashion, other than the other two forms of +20% house storage didn't alter the bank capacity.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know 100% if two(2) or more Ultima Online Housing and Bank Storage Upgrade Codes can be used on an account?
Anyone know 100% if two(2) or more codes would give additional housing storage only?

I'm waiting for tomorrow to Live Chat with an EA Game Adviser but thought I'd see if anyone here had ideas on this.

Gameboy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I got the 7th character slot and storage my home went from 20% to 60%. That's all I know :(

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I got the 7th character slot and storage my home went from 20% to 60%. That's all I know :(
Yup, I got the same:). I was just curious if I purchased another Housing and Bank Storage Upgrade Code, could it
possibly add another 20% to my house. I'm sure the bank is capped at 175 but was unclear about the houses.

I'll find out tomorrow for sure(hopefully) when I contact the game adviser. If he is anything like some of our GMs,
I'm kinda worried he may be 100% clueless how our game works :ohsnap:. So figured I'd ask here also.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i recently purchased a "Ultima Online™ Housing and Bank Storage Upgrade Code" and attempted to add it to one of my accounts. That account only shows a "2007 Storage Upgrade". The system wouldn't allow me to use the newly purchased code on my account. When I tried to apply the code on the account management page I get "This code can not be applied to any of your current game accounts".

I checked the account and the house shows a 40% increase and my bank can hold 150 items. Is the code I purchased the same as the 2007 storage upgrade?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the 7th char slot and storage upgrade can also be gotten as 2 separate items, it's an 'either or' choice on that.
20% increase comes from Mondains Legacy
20% increase comes from High Seas
20% bought from Origin either alone or as a package with the 7th character slot = 60% in total.