• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Max Storage Bonus %

Retlaw of Vesper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have an active account but been a year since login so haven't kept up on all the "new stuff".

At one point 60% house storage bonus was the most you could do, has that gone up any?

Thanks in advance.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think 60% is max at the moment.
I think more will come through the store.

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do believe @Mesanna Once said they wont ever raise it up any higher than 60%, I think due to it being a Drag on servers ... I mean with my castles They hold 7,500 items each with 60% storage upgrade.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can always add a storage shed to increase the amount of stuff you can hoard. Hehe

Retlaw of Vesper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks all.

I guess I didn't really think about the larger homes getting the bonus too and the havoc it might cause. I'm in a little 9x8 and not looking to move but a few hundred more slots would have been convenient.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The garden shed would give you 125 more slots if I recall correctly.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just wish we could make the sheds smaller so they fit into a little house!