• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] . Max Luck Spell Channeling Legendary Shield .

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not a mage shield and it's a halfhearted attempt at a dexxer shield, so I guess it's biggest selling point is the sc-1/luck. Usability-wise, I can see someone's tamer enjoying this the most

The additional strength 4 is always useful for dungeon diving, hpi, lmc and mi is always nice to have. I'm not sure if the extra dex gives a veterinary speedboost? It might.

Guessing maybe somewhere between 25-50m?

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I've seen like 5 of this type since UWB fix must be hidden loot bump
It is pretty ordinary before you enhance it. When Gold is added for luck, resists are added also and it looks very impressive. Like there is gazillion mods.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lower 2 digits mil. I would not pay more than 10. 5 for the Tool use rest for shield. Maybe others pay more.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It is pretty ordinary before you enhance it. When Gold is added for luck, resists are added also and it looks very impressive. Like there is gazillion mods.
You mean like this one? It's not a "gazillion" mods. BUT, it has a lot more than you can get now!!! :D FYI, it could be for sale, for the right price.

1645980324720.png

That said, @HighWay Robbery, IMO, I don't think your shield is worth much. I probably wouldn't have wasted a Forged Metal charge on it. Just my opinion of course.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
You mean like this one? It's not a "gazillion" mods. BUT, it has a lot more than you can get now!!! :D FYI, it could be for sale, for the right price.

View attachment 127594

That said, @HighWay Robbery, IMO, I don't think your shield is worth much. I probably wouldn't have wasted a Forged Metal charge on it. Just my opinion of course.
Shields like yours IMO must not exist. Too much mods. And it should cost so much that me personally will not use it )))
Enhancing an item adds several resist rows. Which looks impressive (more rows , sign of better item)
For luck I already have one shield for a warrior and am OK with it. Can be used forever. Transmogged on pirate shield for all-race use.

Attachments

HighWay Robbery

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
. Most Max Luck Tamers Use A Basic Reforged/Imbued Shield. I Was Unsure If This Shield With Stat Mods And High Cold Resist Would Be Worth More As These Stats Are A Nice Extra Compared To The Basic Max Luck Shields You See Being Used .

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the cold resist and lmc make it easier building a nice mage/tamer luck suit. hpi is always nice. it's a little better than the normal shields you would see in most tamer luck suits.