• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Max HP Hiryu

Love them Redheads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
According to all the popular sites including the hunter's guide on Stratics the max HP for a hiryu is 550.

This 1 I tamed on Seige long ago. Is it a bug or were they changed at some point (no it's not blessed or buffed in any way).

Attachments

Last edited:

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was a bug that would allow a tamer to get higher stats when taming a pet, through the use of buff spells during the taming process. It has been fixed for some time now. I cannot recall the exact publish. This same bug could also make the pet have lower stats. I was unfortunate to have an excellent greater dragon only be able to achieve 119 Stamina, when it was at 125 Dex, which really hurt its swing speed (0.25s faster per 30 Stamina), due to this bug.

The hiryu above was likely tamed under those effects, since it has a greater than maximum stamina and its stamina and dex values are not equal, in addition to having greater than maximum hit points. The hiryu's stat range has not been altered by the developers.

Stayin Alive,

BG