• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) MausHaus Abyss teleporters back in place...

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Teleporter pads back in place for access to the Abyss! The "to" pad to the MausHaus is located in SE corner of Luna on the porch of "the Abyss Beckons" house. Please reload gate scrolls to and fro, now and then.

Enjoy! ~ Hippo

PS> can somone give me a quick overview of this "refinement" crafting - all new to me. Especially interested in how and where to get the ingreds! Regards!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The ingredients are from t chests, I tried selling em cheap and there were no buyers, so now they are just turn-in points. If you would llike, we will be happy to save them for you =)

And thus ends my knowledge of refinement...

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ingredients are from t chests, I tried selling em cheap and there were no buyers, so now they are just turn-in points. If you would llike, we will be happy to save them for you =)

And thus ends my knowledge of refinement...
Please save them for me:) I just had to use a vet reward for a 3rd davy jones locker ecause I had so many tmaps and SoS in storage - yell when you want some Uriah!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I catch ya ingame I sure will. And I'll start a chest now for refinements for ya

Spelosty

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh snapz the Hipp returned. *waves to the people that see this* *Really bored and browsing stratics*

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll start ya off with more goods,, Mrs. Plains cookies, a sleeping dog, a cat, a festive tree.

Oh yeah, armor and stuffs if ya need it :p