• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Masteries question

StressBall

Adventurer
Hi,

I have never really used the new masteries and just wondered which if any allow you to gain skills passively, I was hoping a taming one will. Also how frequently do the level three ones drop? Is there any fort of trick to it?

Wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this.

Thanks

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Dont think any of them allows passiv skill gains. Although above 90 in real skill (Minimum requirement for using masteries), you can gain in animal taming and animal lore by using the taming masteries. Even a lvl 1 primer can be used for this.
Really havent used any of the masteries much, so dont know to much about it. But recently trained a new tamer from 90-110 within a week or so, by using the masteries. Can all be done within your own home, just need a pet (horse etc.).

Regarding the drop rate of the lvl 3 primers, Im not sure. But I do know you got a higher chance in fell. So fell champ spawns will be your best chance I think.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The drop rate is low. Pretty much the same as 120 scrolls. Donzer is correct that Fel spawns do have the best chance. You also can get them at the dragon turtle spawn.