• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Masteries] LMC?

B

Boomers

Sorry if this has already been answered, i cant find anything on it.

Does lower mana cost affect the spell songs?

*update* finally found it, yes, they are affected by lmc

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i see you allready found your answer.

but i felt the need to post something..... anything.....

so ill still answer your post.

yes.
yes it does.

*sigh*

now i feel better.

B

Boomers

lol thanks poo... i've completed my bard suit not including faction arties. currently has:

40% LMC
186 mana unblessed
19 MR
2/6
all 70's/75's resists etc etc

for what i consider a new "staple" template of:
120 bard skill
120 bard skill
120 music
120 magery
120 focus
120 med

standard template that encompasses everything a typical minstrel would need to wander the lands and hold their own in end game situations. pretty good for most peerless, though i havent tried soloing any yet. it works mostly around abusing party buffs and hanging out with a tamer, provo spellsongs are amazing.. peacemaking are good, and disco, well, disco is a good enough skill on it's own.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
40% LMC
186 mana unblessed
19 MR
2/6
all 70's/75's resists etc etc
that should about do it.

you may even be a little overpowered with the 120 in med AND focus.

being that hella high MR on the suit.
i would be tempted to add another skill like myst or spellweaving if that where me.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
or the last bard skill so you can get the max bonus's that come with having all the skills to 120

B

Boomers

that should about do it.

you may even be a little overpowered with the 120 in med AND focus.

being that hella high MR on the suit.
i would be tempted to add another skill like myst or spellweaving if that where me.
well, for encounters like lady mel where you'll probably be spamming heals to help a dragon or spamming ev's / attack spells to get damage in, i'd rather not have my mana sucked out instantly