• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mixed Lot MASSIVE REG/ATRYS/EVERYTHING!!!

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
650968665 Ok here is the deal getting rid of a bunch of stuff and not going to make a auction cause i dont want to have to type everything and watch it forever so ima post it and icq me YOUR TRADE OR OFFER and when i sell something ill update the list. Also you can post on here if you dont have icq or anything if i catch it ill sell to u first if u were first. I am selling this stuff now for cheaper so saves me money on vendor so let me know asap before it goes on vendor
60k crystalline blackrock
60k golden ingots have about 40 deeds
60k barbed leather i have 3 deeds
60k val deeds i have three and one 40k deed
little over 8k corruption
little over 9k mane
60k enhanced bandys have about 7 deeds
60k deeds of ash boards
60k deeds of oak boards
60k deeds of pretty much all ingots but verite under 5 deeds each tho (so like 4 deeds of copper 3 of agapite)
2 pairs tinker legs
3 rangers cloaks
9 boots of escaping
2 cloaks of rejuv
3 tokens earrings of protection
28 pairs dbl blessed sandals
Light house deed/ tangle//// cloak of light/// mace n shields/ lucky charm
Them 5 weird singing ball collection (drunk man and the other 4)
Dungeon doom eyes have 2
Bunch of imbueing regs just ask me witch one u want cause not typing it all out
Bunch of stuff i will post more as i go so please make sure u check this post atleast once every cpl hours for today atleast so u dont miss nothing! Remember shop with XELLOS! 650968665

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
well mate, thanks for coming back to me via ICQ,
its nice mentioned here and tellme me stuff is on vendor i shall look there.

BUT

i dont know where your vendor is!!! iam not harry potter, i cant read minds, neither you are listed in the yellow pages and unfortunately my glass ball which tells the future is broken.....

Kas

Slightly Crazed
@Finley Grant believe his vendor is out east entrance of Luna on Genesis archives small house kiddie corner from the large one. Vendor named Xellos in blue