• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Mass Cure

S

Spogfrawn

OK, so I can invis myself, I can heal myself and I can heal my pets automatically with hotbar icons and selecting targets. This is all great and makes playing a lot easier and less labour intensive.

But...

No matter how hard I try and how many macros I try to make, I cannot make Mass Cure target anything automatically. Every time it gives me a cursor no matter how I set the hotbar or macros up. Is this a bug? I can see no reason why you can't do it in theory.

Any ideas?

PS Yes I still want highres! Give me highres! Arrrgggggg!!!!

O

Old Man of UO

It appears that all of the "Mass" spells have this issue. Did you report this as a bug?

F

Fink

Are you using WaitForTarget?

Have you tried..

ArchCure(Target Cursor)>WaitForTarget>CursorTargetSelf

This works for me, also tried it with CursorTargetCurrent & CursorTargetLast and those work too.

O

Old Man of UO

Are you using WaitForTarget?

Have you tried..

ArchCure(Target Cursor)>WaitForTarget>CursorTargetSelf

This works for me, also tried it with CursorTargetCurrent & CursorTargetLast and those work too.
No... I tried a direct drop into my hot bar, using the targeting from there. You should not have any wait for target that way. So I think it is a bug.

F

Fink

I tried it directly from the hotbar, too. I simply get the targeting cursor come up no matter what else I tried, so I thought I'd make a macro & throw in a WaitForTarget. This is the first time I've actually had to use a WaitForTarget, all my other macros work without it (eg: Invis>Self). I'm running 5FCR/2FC if that makes any difference.

It does sound like a special case, hence bug, but perhaps the bug is with the majority of spells not needing a WaitForTarget?

O

Old Man of UO

It does sound like a special case, hence bug, but perhaps the bug is with the majority of spells not needing a WaitForTarget?
That's a good point. But I just tested a couple other spells, some would use the current target correctly others would not. Resurrection worked like it should, using the current target. I think some of the spell casting targets need to be tweaked a bit.