• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Marvin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gramarye

The Marvin who's life I saved in the Ice dungeon when you were running away from the white wyrm. And the Marvin who I then peaced several wyrms for, so that you could spend time bashing them down.

You watched me peace wyrms and kill them with two hits - so what gave you the idea that dragging the ice fiend and assorted dungeon spawn onto me, after you said you were leaving to pick up your child, would do me any harm? I don't go to ice for a challenge - I go for a laugh or to waste a little time. I stopped killing Ice Fiends years ago as just too easy and not enough loot.

Marvin - if you want to grief someone with spawn to get them killed, don't pick on a player riding a polar bear - it's a clue that they know what they're doing.

You told me that you had just returned to the game after seven years away. Some advice - take another seven years off and do something else, this game doesn't need players like you.

Lady Enig.ma Maitreya

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Dragging spawn onto another player for the purpose of griefing them is against UO TOS. Report it to a GM.

Calling someone out on forums is a personal attack, which is against Stratics ROC.

Status
Not open for further replies.