• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

March Event

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Since the thread I created in the event forum is waiting to be approved, here is a repost:

I am planning to hold an event on Napa in March. I do not have a set date yet but I hope to have one in the next week or so. The event will have a craft faire for the fine crafters of Napa but that is not all! Ideas are welcome for any crafting competitions you would like to see. There would also be a PvP elimination event.

Donations of prizes for all events are welcome.

Please respond here or send a pm regarding your interest level.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have items I can donate - may be able to participate as well with something more. When you have a date let us know. :)

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Kirthag! Date is coming soon. So far the interest has been good.

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Since I cannot post directly to the event forum (it is moderated) I will update here.

The date is going to be March 8 and the time for the event start will be 5 PM PST.

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Due to a general lack of interest by the denizens of Napa Valley, this event is cancelled.

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Due to a general lack of interest by the denizens of Napa Valley, this event is cancelled.
*sigh* I hate seeing the events you guys plan end up like this. Atleast you tried Rocko, and hopefully you try again in the future.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rocko you should have been here tonight we had quite the event. Our little group did a harry. Min and com worked together vs spawners Inc and our group. we won :)
They didn't get enough so they came by my house and wanted to play.

I should have recorded it. it was about 14 of us vs about 10 of them.

Good times by all. I made a number of mistakes but I had fun.
No yelling or screaming just good old fashion killin'.

Thanks everyone
Ox

Last edited: