• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

March 8th Haven Fest

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Here are my thoughts for the next Haven Fest. Below I have a table with the item contribution and mini event suggestions for each town. If you wish to host an event for the next Haven Fest feel free to use one of these ideas or an idea of your own that you would like to do. If you have your own ideas please just keep them short so that they can be done numerous times for the event.

The items in blue I have already, only items in white are needed. If you have items left over from the event let me know or just reply so that we don't have an over abundance of certain items. If you message me personally, I will mark it down in the thread.

Town/City --- Item Contribution --- Event Suggestions

Britain --- Instruments

Skara Brae --- Bows & Arrows --- Archery Mini Tournament (get 5 arrows, try for a bullseye for a prize)

Trinsic --- Shields

Yew --- Wood

Vesper --- Iron Armour

Minoc ---Crafting Tools

Jhelom ---Bladed Weapons --- Duel (only gm made armour and weps allowed. Only weapons can be used, no spells)
New Magincia --- Jewelry

Moonglow --- Ridable Mounts

Cove --- Food --- Watch what you eat. (3 pies, 2 are poisoned, try to choose the one that isn’t poisoned)

Buccaneers Den --- Lockpicks --- Trapped Chests (3 treasure chests, pick the lock of one, and hope its not trapped)

NuJel’m --- Bashing (Mace) --- Duel (only gm made armour and weps allowed. Only weapons can be used, no spells)

Serpents Hold --- Leather Armour

Luna --- Bandies

Umbra --- Necromancy Books

Wind --- Magery Books

Ter Mur --- Gargish Armour

Delucia --- Ingots

Papua --- Potions

Tokuno Islands --- Tokunese Armour

Let me know your thoughts! And again thank you to everyone that came to Februarys Haven Fest!

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Moonglow will donate 10,000 gold for mounts. The stables are right there after all. ;)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wood will be sent from the forest of Yew

Can you let me know when and where to drop off the contribution from Yew?

Last edited:

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am around Monday through Thursday, and can log in most of the time Fri-Sun I have my sons so usually after 8pm EST is best then. Let me know what is best for you.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay I will try to find you this week and pass the Yew goods to you. Will also try to drop by, but things for me are still a bit on the hectic side between home and work. Preparing for a move soon to a new city.