• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

March 14th: EA-Land going offline at 3:15-ish PM PST

G

We don't expect downtime to be longer than 30 mins. This will help with the lag situation.

To borrow from McAfee's slogan: Lag is bad. We're badass.

G

Haha and I was just about to log in !!

Its a conspiracy, I swear it is.

Polly

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

At least its Friday and I don't have to go to bed early lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

Pffft....I just logged in, only to get the 15 minute notice

G

hahaha i really think we need a section just for complainers where they can go in there and complain alllllllllllllll they want and we can have a good time here
grinzzzz..... tie up that lag monsta and throw him out of the city!

F

frogger2

how about a ea city just for us complainers lol....then we can Beach and complain all we want to lol lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Sorry, my duochromatic friend, I don't think it's happening - at least, not with this update.

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

We don't expect downtime to be longer than 30 mins. This will help with the lag situation.

To borrow from McAfee's slogan: Lag is bad. We're badass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Parizad
Hmmmmm...... Lag what is that ( LOL ) ? Oh the bad and nasty stuff... hmm well i have one thing to say this KICK IT"S BOOTY !!!

Max

M

marlenacupcake

nooooooo!
i remember yesterday it took like 4 hours for the updating..

G

<blockquote><hr>

nooooooo!
i remember yesterday it took like 4 hours for the updating..

[/ QUOTE ]

might have took 4 hours to do but in the end the lag was definately better so to me its all worth it ... take all the time u guys need i say!

A

anniebonz

Lag sucks, but its understandable with all the new things happening. But I was cussing the other night when I was tryin to lay 2 tiles down and ended up covering my entire lot with the godawful puzzle pattern tiles lol Nothin like payin like 500 bucks for a beach full of a hot mess. lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

We're back online! Please give us feedback on lag.

[/ QUOTE ]hot dang are you ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

P

Paulina

I just crash landed in the water with a bunch of bears looking for cream bear suites...no fair.

My padding on the tush didn't help and i did not need the helmet. I don't want to land in the water anymore:(

P

Paulina

Erroring 23 like crazy...just thought i would let you know. Crash landing still and I am getting really water logged...

I

imported_aldldl

<blockquote><hr>

We're back online! Please give us feedback on lag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it was ok right after, now its bad (the server just disconnected (i think everyone) me and now the lag is really really bad (in my house alone and its laggy).

I

imported_Rare-Buyer

Lag is horrendous right now for me, after the mass crash.

I

imported_Armonia

my lag is worse. I can't even play. it lags for almost a min then I am back for like 15 seconds and lag again. HELP

I

imported_debslee

I had very little lag at the bot factory tonight - thanks guys! Much better!!!

I

imported_Mavric

Yepper I've been in game for about 5 hours tonight and no lag at all.
I LIKE IT!!!

Mavric

I

imported_Danny Dots

yeah I've been playing all night lag free

even at the restaurant!

G

I've been lag free all night and day here where i'm playing now!