• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event [Mar 5, 2017] Story Hour: Roleplay Adventure (Europa^Nujel'm Theater)

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cheers Kimmie - I was hoping for somethign where players told their in character UO stories or something similar ;) I missed anyhow due to real life intervention

Aryala

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Very disappointing, Callum. I was hoping to see you there...

A real story hour might be fun, though I am not sure if there is enough interest left these days. Who would even attend that, let alone share interesting stories?

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very disappointing, Callum. I was hoping to see you there...

A real story hour might be fun, though I am not sure if there is enough interest left these days. Who would even attend that, let alone share interesting stories?
last time I recounted the Battle of Barrier Island Bridge [which must be three years ago if not more] there was about 20 players there.

And yes I really must download the UO client and take a poke around.